PDA

View Full Version : Exercise for over 60`s !!

wullboy
01-04-2009, 06:30 PM
Subject: EXERCISES FOR PEOPLE OVER 60

Begin by standing on a comfortable surface, where you have plenty of room on each side of you.
With a 5-lb potato sack in each hand, extend your arms straight out from your sides and hold them there as long as you can.
Try to reach a full minute, and then relax. Each day you'll find that you can hold this position for just a bit longer.
After a couple of weeks, move up to 10-lb potato sacks.
Then try 50-lb. potato sacks and then eventually try to get to where you can lift a 100-lb potato sack in each hand and hold your arms straight out for more than a full minute.
(I'm at this level). After you feel confident at that level, put a potato in each of the sacks :wink:

Diablo13
02-04-2009, 09:03 PM
LMAO, first I was thinking "but I don't use that many potatoes!"
Then when it got to 100lb in each hand, I realized it had to be a program for training a grey Hulk!
Nice one m8. :rofl:

Hunter
02-04-2009, 09:35 PM
does this work with bags of frozen crinkle cut chips :roflmao:

Diablo13
02-04-2009, 09:41 PM
Where you gonna get a 100lb bag of crinkle cut chips from Hunter?:p
Not seen them in ASDA, and if you could you would freeze to death carrying them home in a backpack on your bike. :rofl:

Lainie
02-04-2009, 11:05 PM
Where you gonna get a 100lb bag of crinkle cut chips from Hunter?:p
Not seen them in ASDA, and if you could you would freeze to death carrying them home in a backpack on your bike. :rofl:

can you imagine h riding home with his 100lb bag of frozen chips on his back chittering all the way home. marie would need to place him next to the radiator to defrost him after she has spent ages removing him from the bike

soz h but the pic in my head is hysterical

:woot: