PDA

View Full Version : sagem dbox2 keeps rebooting

standarren
12-07-2006, 07:06 AM
ive just arrived home from a great 2 week holiday i was dying to sit down and watch my well missed dbox when it kep rebooting i have had a mate stay round to watch the house he might of pressed something that he shouldnt of but i dont have a clue what to do sometimes it stays on for about an hour other times it can reboot after a couple of minutes any help would be appreiciated

Hunter
12-07-2006, 08:17 AM
sounds like its overheating m8<br>try it with the lid off first or if its in a cabinet remove it from there see how that works ;)<br>

bobey99
12-07-2006, 05:43 PM
hi,

try removing the battries from your remote control,
maybe ur m8 has spilled somethin' on tha remote,
making the s/by transmit a signal..

its worth a try...

if its not the remote..
just load a new image...

:)

hixy
12-07-2006, 06:35 PM
also remove he modem as this can sometimes cure the problem,it just pops out once you got the lid on ,its the rj11 port that says telephone

grimbk
12-07-2006, 07:49 PM
my nokia did the same thing while i was a way for a week id disconected it from the mains, on my return i pluged it in and had m=nothing but costant reboots,i cheched here and found a post advising to removed modem and wolla all was well

standarren
13-07-2006, 08:49 AM
thanks guys i removed the modem and it seems to have sorted the problem out lets hope that the problem has been isolated top guys

Spickmyster
25-07-2006, 04:31 PM
try changing the image i had this problem with an older version of sporster