PDA

View Full Version : recording on hd box

vincewrd
05-03-2009, 09:55 PM
i have a sky hd box but now i have been cut off so only have free to air channels but i think they have stoped my recording facility as well any one know if theres away around this so i can record the free to air chanels

dx100-uk
06-03-2009, 03:05 AM
try using a search engine......

sky hd box will not record after cancelling subscription - AVForums.com (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. dx

maoo
10-04-2009, 11:57 PM
Yup no way so far, seems a no brainer someone would have sussed it by now, guess there is no financial reward or incentive to try for the people who would have any idea how.

You could always just sell the thing and get one of them hdd recorders from Curries, ebay etc. Bonus about those is, if you link them up right, you can use them to record rented dvd's straight to it lol ;).

krazylegz
17-04-2009, 12:50 PM
the only way to get it to record is by paying them ?10 a month for the recording feature.....to me its daylight robbery since you already buy the reciever it should be able to record FTA, but the ?10 a month only gets waived when you take out a subscription with them