PDA

View Full Version : Ceiling Speakers

sunst4r
11-07-2006, 05:21 PM
Anyone ever fitted or recommended any Ceiling Speakers?

Thanks

Sunst4r

Gazer
23-07-2006, 06:42 PM
All depends on what you are using them for m8

i have them in my kitchen and got the dab radio and cd running though them :) a good sound as well.......take a look here Ceiling Speakers (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Regards Gazer.

sunst4r
23-07-2006, 07:48 PM
I'm going to be using them for the bedroom, with a panel on the wall to connect my TV to them. I have seen that site 2. Probably going for 4 speakers in total. I noticed th pictures have 4 wires connectors per speaker!! How many wires did the ones u purchased have?

Thanks

Sunst4r

pahubb
11-11-2006, 07:40 PM
This is because they can probally be bi-wired mening a sperate cable for the bass and treble. i will give a better sound but at that pice it wont make much diffrence. if you whant good sound then B&W do some of the best but it depends on your budget.

Gazer
14-11-2006, 02:19 PM
I'm going to be using them for the bedroom, with a panel on the wall to connect my TV to them. I have seen that site 2. Probably going for 4 speakers in total. I noticed th pictures have 4 wires connectors per speaker!! How many wires did the ones u purchased have?

Thanks

Sunst4r

this is a old post sorry only just seen this again the speakers i used had four inputs so you could use a 100volt to line this you would need a 100 volt to line amp which you would use in a hotel and it as a 8ohm input which is what i used, so its two wires to eack speaker hope this helps, months later lol

BigDave99
16-11-2006, 03:23 PM
B+W are the best, without doubt. Don't forget to box them in behend the speaker in the loft space, it's a pain but essential. Bass improvement is a no brainer. Make sure the fixing solution is robust too. If they move even slightly, the sound quality will suffer. All obvious stuff, but I hope it helps.