PDA

View Full Version : thanks nao

berley
27-02-2009, 02:56 PM
thanks a million for getting the tickets nao xxx

if ticket master would allow more than one set of tickets per household, or even allow you to purchase and send to another address for 't in the park' i wouldn't have had this problem

you saved the day http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0803/berley/yourastar.gif

this is true forum community at its best, its not everyone would shell out ?365 on trust :zoom:

notanotherone
27-02-2009, 03:50 PM
365 quid??? lol you told me it was 65 and i was to just sign blank cheque :roflmao:joking aside, np hun and yep thats why your on my friends list dont mind doing it for you well it wasnt really for you it was for claire lol na just joking it was no big deal hun ,np anytime, thast what this forum is all about,to help each other and to help others, who just come on ,its what we hold as a good community ,we shouldnt be afraid to help our friends in any way or form

wullboy
27-02-2009, 04:19 PM
365 quid??? lol you told me it was 65 and i was to just sign blank cheque :roflmao:joking aside, np hun and yep thats why your on my friends list dont mind doing it for you well it wasnt really for you it was for claire lol na just joking it was no big deal hun ,np anytime, thast what this forum is all about,to help each other and to help others, who just come on ,its what we hold as a good community ,we shouldnt be afraid to help our friends in any way or form

"cough ... cough" eemm, you got a spare million m8ty, i`m wanting to pay of my debt`s .. lol :roflmao:

fergalsworld
27-02-2009, 04:33 PM
365 quid??? lol you told me it was 65
Its a wonder you could see that much in your wallet with all the moths flying out of it:roflmao:

Magnu420
27-02-2009, 10:23 PM
hey nao will you get me some glastonbury tickets please lol:thumbup:

thelostone
28-02-2009, 12:47 PM
hey nao will you get me some glastonbury tickets please lol:thumbup:
You will be lucky mate he will have to go and lay down in a dark room for a while after shelling out that much:roflmao:

berley
28-02-2009, 03:36 PM
You will be lucky mate he will have to go and lay down in a dark room for a while after shelling out that much:roflmao:

oi he only had to shell it out for a few hours and all he wanted in return was a cuppa coffee, guess who dont have coffee in the house :roflmao:

mags your safe enough he's been paid back now so you can order up your glastonbury tickets, but check out T in the park first, the line up is excellent :goodluck:

Lainie
01-03-2009, 11:24 PM
wow how can i gain naos trust like that - pm me please

:jumps: