PDA

View Full Version : anyone got free number for installations ??

BraveHeart
18-02-2009, 10:50 PM
calls to sky installations dept are costing me fortune and i cant find a free number on saynoto0870 site, soon as you need to speak to the installations dept the only number is 0844 number which costs money, loads of money.

would really appreciate if someone knows a number thats tried n tested, cheers.

Collider
19-02-2009, 12:09 AM
Try this site ;)

SAYNOTO0870.COM - Non-Geographical Alternative Telephone Numbers (http://www.saynoto0870.com/search.php)

BraveHeart
19-02-2009, 12:25 AM
Try this site ;)

SAYNOTO0870.COM - Non-Geographical Alternative Telephone Numbers (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. already tried that mate cheers, i did say so in the post.

p.s
iam adding to this subject that i have found sky customer service to be the worst ever ever ever company ive had to deal with, i dont know the costs in phonecalls but its in the region of 50-75quid to them, spoke to them again tonight and the call cost me 10quid :(

Collider
19-02-2009, 12:32 AM
lmao i was to quick to post :)

I see this but unless you have it then its not going to be free

"If you have Sky, you can add broadband to it and Skytalk at no extra cost.
If you have Skytalk the calls (the 0844 number) to Sky are free "

EDIT: also found this number,not sure if it works as dont have sky

Collider
19-02-2009, 12:52 AM
Out of curiosity do you have sky home phone cos if you do isnt the number 150 to phone them for free?

BraveHeart
19-02-2009, 01:00 AM
no mate, this is me just going through the process of getting the tv box fitted, then comes the phone then comes the broadband, has to be done in that order.

They fooked the order up from weeks ago and still havent got it sorted, guy turns up today with sky digy box, sky hadnt sent a card, so i have a box with no card, they say they sent the card to another address (wrong address, thier fault and they admit that), guy installs box anyway.

I calls them tonight and eventually after 1hr 30mins on the phone they agree to send out a card to the correct address, now beacuase of this the original order had to be canceled, so that means the dates of the phone install and broadband are fooked now and will take even longer than before, probably take about 3-4weeks now before they can do a line provide they say.

you see what i say about rediculous customer service, lol, ohh and to top all that off i have to pay for all the calls of course.

Collider
19-02-2009, 02:06 AM
tbh doesnt sound like the sort of comapny OR customer service you want ot go through to me,no chance of getting cable where you are and have you considered another provider?

Best value TV and on demand entertainment (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. heres a comparison

Package comparison (http://www.tiscali.co.uk/products/tvextra/package-comparison.html?code=ZZ-NL-11EE&srcode=COD_592)

BraveHeart
19-02-2009, 02:48 AM
cheers mate.

ive looked into those ones like tiscali etc but ive heard they are supposed to be even worse customer service than sky, lol, hard to beleive eh, lol.

Cable isnt an option unfortunatley :(

iam stuck with sky as the best option as far as the equipment and performance and channels etc is concerned, not thier rediculously poor customer service though, i fookin hate them and thats me just had the tv box installed, man the customer service is bad, and i aint just making it sound bad for the sake of it, iam warning people "beware of sky", take it from me, try them and see how you get treated after the point they have the sale.

Only good thing i can say and its something i will be looking into and thats doing the cardsharing thingy, but thats gonna be in some time from now once i get everything installed with them in 2010, ilmfao. :(

anonymouse
04-08-2009, 08:26 PM
0800 0468857

maoo
22-11-2009, 07:53 PM
Hmm guessing your a subby for Sky or something? best bet is to use the customers phone, might seem cheeky, but if you ask nice, 99% of customers have no problem (given it will allow them to watch what they paid for an all lol).

Thats what I used to do when subby for Sky anyway. Still had to pay around ?30 a month on my bill for calls to Sky when customers had no phone or said no etc.