PDA

View Full Version : dm600 & dm800 rcu conflict.

tmccourt
16-02-2009, 10:10 AM
I have just taken delivery of a DM800 to go with my DM600.
The remote-control-unit is unfortunately exactly the same unit (sends the same codes).
I had intended having them sitting on top of each other.
I seem to remember long ago reading about a plugin where a specific set of presses would turn off the boxes 'rcu processing' with another set turning it back on....
Does anyone know of such a thing??
:-?:-?

Sicilian
16-02-2009, 11:57 AM
Not 100% sure, but i believe theres plugins available for this in the download menu.

tmccourt
16-02-2009, 01:14 PM
I am not allowed in there yet...

I have serched the Dreambox section but cannot find anything.
I will keep looking ta...

Sicilian
16-02-2009, 01:15 PM
I am not allowed in there yet...

I have serched the Dreambox section but cannot find anything.
I will keep looking ta...

No sorry m8, meant the blue button download menu on your dreambox, assuming its connected to the internet.

Pretty sure gemini images have some sort of plugin. PLi might have one as well.

tmccourt
16-02-2009, 02:31 PM
I have the latest Gemini on the dm800. I have connected to their server and downloaded some plugins.. They have many that I have never heard of but nothing I recognised as an rcu plugin.
I will check it out when I get home.
Thanks for your time.

Sicilian
26-02-2009, 12:04 PM
Looked into this a little further. The PLi images have a plugin called DB-switch to do what you want. Sorry its late but hope this info helps.

Its normally pre-installed on the yellow button plugin menu, if not look in the blue button download menu.

tmccourt
26-02-2009, 03:04 PM
That sounds just the job.
I am currently using Nabilo Black-hole, I will check their download area when I get home. If they have not got it, I will look for a standalone plugin for it.
You have set me on a mission.... ta

krazylegz
27-02-2009, 06:19 PM
or just cover up the IR sensor with a little bit of paper when one is not in use ;)