PDA

View Full Version : 10% off at Homebase 13th & 14th Feb

Sicilian
13-02-2009, 12:32 PM
As the title guys, Homebase are offering 10% off today & tomorrow, Homebase for all your Kitchen, Bathroom, Furniture and home improvement requirements (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. They even offering 10% off online using the code DISCOUNT10.

So get diy'ing all of ya :roflmao:

wullboy
13-02-2009, 03:59 PM
As the title guys, Homebase are offering 10% off today & tomorrow, Homebase for all your Kitchen, Bathroom, Furniture and home improvement requirements (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. They even offering 10% off online using the code DISCOUNT10.
So get diy'ing all of ya :roflmao:

Sic m8, do they do chocolates & flowers, i just might need some :rofl:

Sicilian
13-02-2009, 04:11 PM
Sic m8, do they do chocolates & flowers, i just might need some :rofl:

Well Homebase has diversified thier product range of late, so they may well do some flowers at 10% discount or suppose you could always buy the wife a new ironing board or somethin, much more use than flowers :zoom:

wullboy
13-02-2009, 07:24 PM
Well Homebase has diversified thier product range of late, so they may well do some flowers at 10% discount or suppose you could always buy the wife a new ironing board or somethin, much more use than flowers :zoom:

Christ sic .... how come iv`e never thought of that one m8 :rolleyes:

thelostone
14-02-2009, 11:51 PM
I could just imagine if i did that:fryingpan::fryingpan::cussing::cussing:spare room anyone?:roflmao:

wee-willy-winky
15-02-2009, 03:40 AM
why not get her a black&decker drill like i did.
she never spoke to me for a week after...
superb lol

wee willy