PDA

View Full Version : Anyone seen / used the Sansa Clip MP3 players?

Sicilian
26-01-2009, 11:15 AM
As the title guys, anyone seen / used the Sansa Clip MP3 players?

clip | Sansa (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. I've had to Ipod shuffle 1GB's, both died just after the warrenty expired. Repairs cost around ?35 quid, so Apple can go shove! LOL.

Was looking for an alternative and found the Sansa Clip MP3 player, manufactured by sandisk. All reviews look promising, but was just wondering if anyone has tried one & what the sound quality is like?

At ?39.99 from currys for the 8GB version, looks like a bargain.

Or anyone know of any other alternative? Must be a clip mp3 player as I'll be using in the gym & out running.

Thanks.

Sic.

notanotherone
26-01-2009, 11:33 AM
As the title guys, anyone seen / used the Sansa Clip MP3 players?
clip | Sansa (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. I've had to Ipod shuffle 1GB's, both died just after the warrenty expired. Repairs cost around ?35 quid, so Apple can go shove! LOL.
Was looking for an alternative and found the Sansa Clip MP3 player, manufactured by sandisk. All reviews look promising, but was just wondering if anyone has tried one & what the sound quality is like?
At ?39.99 from currys for the 8GB version, looks like a bargain.
Or anyone know of any other alternative? Must be a clip mp3 player as I'll be using in the gym & out running.
Thanks.
Sic.
ive got a nice creative zen :roflmao:

Sicilian
26-01-2009, 11:45 AM
ive got a nice creative zen :roflmao:

Yes I would have kept that if it was small enough to clip to a t shirt :)

Jango
26-01-2009, 04:27 PM
Hiya Mate, yep I use a sansa for when I'm on my bike or go running. Not too sure about the clip that your refer too as mine has a cord that I wear around my neck under my top. I've only got a 2Gb version but it's a cracking little machine, charges from any usb. Each to use and seems fairly robust, the screen is bright and also easy to read. Bought my two eldest kids a more expensive samsung ones for Christmas and they don't come anywhere near the mark.

Yep, from mine I would recommend getting one.

Sicilian
26-01-2009, 04:41 PM
Its this one here Currys - Shop for Pers Audio MP3 Player - Sansa Clip 8GB MP3 Player with FM Radio (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. 1@@@@&BV_EngineID=ccddadegfmkflfjcflgceggdhhmdfhj.0&page=Product&fm=null&sm=null&tm=null&sku=450084&category_oid=) Its has a clip behind it.

thelostone
26-01-2009, 05:46 PM
Dont no how far out of warranty it is mate but my son had the same prob and he was advised to ring up apple give them grief and they gave him a months extra warranty and changed his ipod not bad rearly.You could try that

Jango
26-01-2009, 05:48 PM
Wow, mines nowhere near state of the art tech like that, I think I have the poor mans version. It does look good Sic but I don't think from that you could go off my recommendation.

Sicilian
26-01-2009, 06:04 PM
Dont no how far out of warranty it is mate but my son had the same prob and he was advised to ring up apple give them grief and they gave him a months extra warranty and changed his ipod not bad rearly.You could try that

They are months out of warranty, lost the proof of purchases also.

thelostone
26-01-2009, 07:56 PM
Did not need proof of purchases mate just gave them the serial number off the back, but if its a few months out of date you got no chance.But its worth remembering if you ever get another ipod