PDA

View Full Version : Image dowloads

cuxwold
10-07-2006, 08:36 PM
Why are there four parts to image downloads ?

Do i need to download all four parts ??????

fergalsworld
10-07-2006, 08:39 PM
download all 4 parts then just click on one and extract
it will extract the other 3 parts and put them altogether for you.

renwich
10-07-2006, 08:42 PM
Why are there four parts to image downloads ?
Do i need to download all four parts ??????

no we just put them up like that for fun, why dont you use the search button, you seem to have posted in most threads on here, maybe you should have read some of the posts you were repling too m8

ok I'm going to help you download all four parts , use winrar to open the first part the click extract to where you want the file to go

DessertDog
10-07-2006, 08:47 PM
lmao i think hes going for a record most posts in a day lol

karlosfandango
10-07-2006, 09:17 PM
he can download now so maybe he won't post again

renwich
10-07-2006, 09:31 PM
he can download now so maybe he won't post again

Yea, so I see, but thats not what we want, we want members, that want to stay around and be a helpful part of this community, not just get want they want and run,

karlosfandango
10-07-2006, 09:36 PM
I was only kidding, some people are genuinely not so good at doing stuff for the 1st time. People obviously have different abilities that come here, so some need to be cut some slack and not jumped on for asking what some deem to be stupid questions. People will stay or comeback if they are allowed to learn at their own pace and not patronised for not being all knowing. We all had to start somewhere!

karlosfandango
10-07-2006, 09:38 PM
Fergals seems like the most patient and helpful here.

renwich
10-07-2006, 09:42 PM
I was only kidding, some people are genuinely not so good at doing stuff for the 1st time. People obviously have different abilities that come here, so some need to be cut some slack and not jumped on for asking what some deem to be stupid questions. People will stay or comeback if they are allowed to learn at their own pace and not patronised for not being all knowing. We all had to start somewhere!

we dont mind noob, newbies we all started out that way no one was born with a dbox manual in their hands, new comers are generally pointed in the right direction and helped, the thing that anoys people, is you get some members that just post crap for the sake of of it, or dont bother to have a bit of a read before posting,

karlosfandango
10-07-2006, 09:46 PM
I can see LOL, but can see it from both sides.

the insaan
11-07-2006, 01:31 AM
we dont mind noob, newbies we all started out that way no one was born with a dbox manual in their hands, new comers are generally pointed in the right direction and helped, the thing that anoys people, is you get some members that just post crap for the sake of of it, or dont bother to have a bit of a read before posting,

i know what you mean fella, we have that kind of crap on the forum i am a mod on, peole just posting crap so that they can get to the locked forums