PDA

View Full Version : Who wins the league now ?

rojas1
11-01-2009, 06:55 PM
Who wins the league now Chelsea, Liverpool, Man utd or any other ? Sorry this thread is a duplicate if I knew what I was doing I'd still be dangerous rojas1

Collider
11-01-2009, 08:47 PM
Hope its villa,even though i dont support them would be nice for a change ;)

weesam
11-01-2009, 09:28 PM
only 1 team now guys man utd yee ha :clap::clap::clap:

swizz
12-01-2009, 12:45 AM
Man utd easy win there games in hand top of the tree, i am a celtic fan but my money is on utd...!!

swizz

Sicilian
12-01-2009, 02:13 PM
Think its a bit too early to write off Chelsea & Liverpool :zoom:

Jango
12-01-2009, 03:04 PM
I hate to say it but Man U have played a very clever game so far, the fixtures have gone their way and allowed them to pile up with games in hand. While the likes of Liverpool and Chelsea have been competing for top position, the spot light has been off Man U yet they have been winning games. All of a sudden Man U are 5 points behind with 2 games in hand. They are the masters of the Prem and do it year in year out. I've been impressed with Liverpool (wash my mouth out with soap) this season but the mighty Rafa's latest rant, yet it all be written down and thought about, shows that the pressure is getting to him and them. Why didn't he keep his trap shut, he has played right into the hands of Fergie.

Anyway, never mind all of them, what about Everton coming up on the outside fence ?

tinkertiler
12-01-2009, 06:47 PM
I hope Liverpool do it this time and i dont support them but Man U and Chelsea just do my head in LOL While it would be nice for one of the other teams to it i think its a very big ask. Liverpool stand the best chance i just hope they can hold it all together and then lets watch a management change at Chelsea again LOL

Staffy
13-01-2009, 03:52 PM
Still keeping the faith with Liverpool here :) Think it will be tight at the end...

cantona7
29-01-2009, 02:54 PM
gotta be utd,equal liverpools record of top flight league trophies that seemed unreachable 10 years ago.
onwards and upwards!!!
english,european and world champions;dont that sound good

Albertz
30-01-2009, 02:55 AM
Has to be UTD. Chelsea just don't seam to have to attack and flair that UTD do. I must say even tho it is still early Scolari doesn't seam to be a club manager he is more of a national team manager, should never have got rid of the great one.