PDA

View Full Version : free calls from mobiles !!

scoobydooby
10-07-2006, 11:57 AM
for free calls from mobiles goto world-of-digital.com (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. try it for five minutes then it says you can call for an hour a day for free !!
try it with ' a pay as you go ' phone with no credit on it , others have tried it and they say it works . the company are trying to compete with ' SKYPE ' i am told , :wink:

rotti1967
10-07-2006, 05:15 PM
works ok m8 but im not sure if they take money off the other person ive got a sim card with no money on and it worked though.

esox
10-07-2006, 06:02 PM
seems to work ok

rotti1967
11-07-2006, 07:20 PM
you only get your 5mins free then it stops working,but if ive read it right if say your m8 registers you can phone him for free.

can anyone confirm this or am i getting mixed up.

bricker
11-07-2006, 08:46 PM
sweet for me got the 5mins. thank you scooby

scoobydooby
12-07-2006, 10:16 AM
try using ' two pay as you go ' phones with no credit in either of them , see if you can get up to an hour free ( fair usage )

rotti1967
12-07-2006, 08:43 PM
as i say im wondering if a few ppl register that i know in the FAQ section im sure it says its free for ppl who register upto 1000 mins a month.

The-Wappy-One
23-07-2006, 03:17 PM
But the catch is here

JAJAH Free Global Calling allows you to make free local and international phone calls. It applies to land line and mobile calls to and within: the United States; Canada; China; Hong Kong, Singapore and Taiwan, and to landline calls to and within: Australia; UK; Germany; France, Italy and most other European nations.

Registed users and Free mobile calls only applies to only : the United States; Canada; China; Hong Kong, Singapore and Taiwan,

And the UK is free land lines :( but on the plus side now im registed i cann call cross network calls for only 22p and there also developing a java applet you you can actually use it from your mobile ;)

note when you register you also get 2 pound of free call to use on unregisted call numbers ;)

Edit there is another downside Calls are charged by the min :(

Collider
23-07-2006, 11:37 PM
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. is another good 1,300 minutes landline UK when you deposit 10 pound,plus there mobile calls are cheap to