PDA

View Full Version : no dave but have dave +1?

notanotherone
02-01-2009, 01:08 PM
weird thing ,have not got dave but have dave+1 same with gold but have gold+1 a few others like that as well ,picture on some channels a bit pixlelated too was ok yesterday deleted them in files and rescasnned still the same epg there.but no picture using dk 1.1?

DessertDog
02-01-2009, 03:22 PM
If it helps you nao all still there on dbox m8
maybe image problem ?

Dr X
02-01-2009, 04:49 PM
Still on here nao and channels ok.
If you can m8 just try scaning on the channel were it is blank and no picture and then see if it turnes up as that normaly fixes it.
Other than that not working for you m8, try get the frequency off some one close or on the same provider and put them in ;)

Chimaera
02-01-2009, 11:39 PM
i get this as well nao

i tend to get the + channels better than the normal one

living, hallmark, jetix , dave and a few others all do it for me

dx100-uk
03-01-2009, 01:43 AM
p'haps the transponder that sends that mux is lo at presnt.

dx

notanotherone
03-01-2009, 10:21 AM
i tried my own vm box as i have them on my package and couldnt get them at all, it seems to be the + are all ok so i foned virgin they think its a problem at there end ,its only the uk ones by the way all the rest are ok theyr gonna look into it for me

wullboy
03-01-2009, 12:09 PM
i tried my own vm box as i have them on my package and couldnt get them at all, it seems to be the + are all ok so i foned virgin they think its a problem at there end ,its only the uk ones by the way all the rest are ok theyr gonna look into it for me

If you pay your subscribtion like i do, sonny :roflmao: then you wont have this problem, :roflmao: Anyway m8, iv`e had this problem with sly sports channels, i could get sly 1, but could not get sly sprorts 2, 3, etc, a few people have been on WOD stating the same promlem, a quick reboot and reload channels has worked for me, but i have had no problems for the last few days now,!!

mickyrobbo
09-01-2009, 01:35 AM
I having similar problems with E4 & E4+1 and a few other channels have used the same freq from my dbox and done a manual scan wont pick them up although the epg is there for days lol,,tried using breamboxedit to delete the services and scan to pick them up again everything ot try and clear the ones that didnt work ,,anyway tried all different images today to see if I can find one I like but cant seen to get anywhere near the dw2 ,but will be sitting all day tomorrow again to beat this lol well its 12:30 in the morning and I have been sitting on this f--king leather chair from 10;00 yesterday morning I just love dreambox,s

Sicilian
09-01-2009, 02:15 PM
@ Micky try the attached cables.xml in your dbox, see if it picks up the missing channels.

Also make sure you've set your location etc...

mickyrobbo
09-01-2009, 03:21 PM
@ Micky try the attached cables.xml in your dbox, see if it picks up the missing channels.

Use the cables.xml from my dbox and put them into my dreambox will try that the dbox is working fine with even more channels than ever its just the dreambox has been like this for a while now and starting to do her head in so I might have to start fresh again as the with new cables and services,
Mickyrobbo

mickyrobbo
09-01-2009, 03:32 PM

Sic I put in your cables still the same all the epg but no service going to do a new scan now with your cable.xmls and see if any difference ta,
Mickyrobbo

Sicilian
09-01-2009, 03:37 PM
Sic I put in your cables still the same all the epg but no service going to do a new scan now with your cable.xmls and see if any difference ta,
Mickyrobbo

Let us know if it finds the missing channels.

mickyrobbo
09-01-2009, 04:52 PM
Let us know if it finds the missing channels.
Na Sic still the same although It did find another 47 channels after scan well I think this was just the ones I deleted myself,,not to bothered E4 E4+1 is the only 1 now going to back up image and have a play with some other one,s tried pli image last night just hung on load page,if you dont mind me asking whats your favorite you use I like this one DW2 but want to mess with the dreambox abit as im going for 7025 or maybe just the 600pvr for starters