PDA

View Full Version : d2box help

peterhiggs
09-07-2006, 07:34 PM
i have just purchased a d2 box,my problem is this.when i got the box,i went to settings and did a scan,it came up with 192 tv channels and 35 radio channels.i can listen to the radio stations no problem,but the tv channels are a different question,i can view certain tv channels ie,2 movie channels and setanta sports,but when i go to certain channels i just get a black screen and no picture,why is this,why can i view certain channels no problem,but other channels i just get a black screen,i dont understand

bladesftp
09-07-2006, 08:38 PM
try changing ucodes and camds

do this via the system menu

blue button then blue again

airbus
12-07-2006, 06:36 PM
Hi
I am new to your forum, presently awaiting a sagem dbox 2 from Germany. Have played around with a Technomate 1500 in the past.Any links to tutorials in using the dbox2 available will be appreciatwed

hogansghost
13-07-2006, 04:30 PM
i have just purchased a d2 box,my problem is this.when i got the box,i went to settings and did a scan,it came up with 192 tv channels and 35 radio channels.i can listen to the radio stations no problem,but the tv channels are a different question,i can view certain tv channels ie,2 movie channels and setanta sports,but when i go to certain channels i just get a black screen and no picture,why is this,why can i view certain channels no problem,but other channels i just get a black screen,i dont understand

First off can you let us know what image and box you're using (Sportster/Commando etc...) and what dox (Sagem/Nokia).

Channels not being available could be due to a few issues or a combination !! Primary things to check are signal strength, camd's and UUCode (as hunter's reply) to name a few.

If changing the UUcode and restarting the camd aren't working, try checking your signal strength. If you press red then blue on the blank channels and check the readings. BER should be low, SNR at around 60k and SIG around 42/43k. You could try removing any splitter(s) you have in your feed and trying a best-case connection.

Let us know how you get on ... !!