PDA

View Full Version : to save space

notanotherone
27-12-2008, 06:32 AM
read somewhere thats its best to delete the saved stuff on you card is this true?

Magnu420
27-12-2008, 11:15 PM
dont delete the four files for your firmware

Collider
28-12-2008, 12:27 AM
What you mean delete the saved stuff? like game saves etc as i have never done this cos i would have to start again on super mario lol :)

Magnu420
28-12-2008, 12:34 AM
i think he means the sav files hopefully he should understand more

but just for the benifit who are still unsure,you can delete the sav files but dont delete the roms (games),if you deleted a sav file when you
start that game again it will ask you to create a sav file for that game

Collider
28-12-2008, 12:38 AM
Thats what i meant mags,if you/i deleted the sav file then i/he cant start from where we left off on super mario or what ever game you have recently played ;)

notanotherone
28-12-2008, 03:58 AM
What you mean delete the saved stuff? like game saves etc as i have never done this cos i would have to start again on super mario lol :)
yea know wot you mean but she dont want to start where she left off she wants to start from the beging so i assume from your answers its safe to do so

trickyfandango
28-12-2008, 01:28 PM
read somewhere thats its best to delete the saved stuff on you card is this true?
You can delite the saved files if you like but you will loose any progress you have made on that game Or you could just back up your saved files to your pc if you want to use then later on if you like and pop them back on when needed