PDA

View Full Version : New Wii owner !

bmw
23-12-2008, 10:00 PM
I've just bought a new wii for my kids. The games are DEAD expensive... Can anyone recommend any good/cheap websites where i could buy games for the wii ???

berley
23-12-2008, 11:11 PM
imo your far better off getting it chipped, there's a few ways of doing this but your best bet is reading in the wii forum, you might find this thread interesting
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. im moving your thread into the wii section as you've posted in the nzb section

bmw
24-12-2008, 10:52 AM
Thx Berley. Oh & sorry for posting this thread in wrong section... Will be looking into chipping later on. The thing is that i recently just bought Wii. I thought i could chip it after the 1 yr guarentee is up !!! Or shall i try chipping it now ???

berley
24-12-2008, 12:51 PM
its a personal choice but i bought the hubby 3 games and it cost 120 quid, and knowing that he's a big kid at heart i decided it would be cheaper to just get it chipped than carry on paying funny money prices, my chip deffo voided the guarantee as it was an external chip but i think the ones on the link i gave you dont involve opening the console so the guarantee would still be ok

please note i said 'think' - can someone else in the know clarify ??

bmw
25-12-2008, 11:06 AM
Thx - gr8 advice !!! I will keep reading up more on this BUT if someone can Definately confirm about the chipping - it would be most welcomed !!! Thx again.... AND Merry Christmas EVERYONE....

thedoon
27-12-2008, 11:49 PM
na chipping hold hat m8 ..this is what you looking for ...

The “Twilight Hack” is a way to safely run homebrew on an unmodded Nintendo Wii

i will say no more its all there just goo for it sure you will enjoy the looking and read

bmw
28-12-2008, 11:57 AM
Hmm - would like to no more about this “Twilight Hack” !!!
Where can i read up on it ???
These games r Damm EXPENSIVE...