PDA

View Full Version : mediaguard viacess on atlantic bird 3 5 west

manaman2008
18-12-2008, 01:27 AM
hi im not sure if im in the right thread or not, im looking for some more information about Atlantic bird 3 5 west, can all these chanels which are mediaguard or viaccess 2 encrypted, can they be decrypted by a virtual cam? If so which cam and how would i use it. Im planning to buy a dreambox 7020 s and an 85cm dish inorder to receive atlantic bird 3 5 west. All in all, can these channels be decrypted. Many thanks and a thousand apology if im in the wrong post.

RoYaL KiD
22-12-2008, 02:35 AM
hi im not sure if im in the right thread or not, im looking for some more information about Atlantic bird 3 5 west, can all these chanels which are mediaguard or viaccess 2 encrypted, can they be decrypted by a virtual cam? If so which cam and how would i use it. Im planning to buy a dreambox 7020 s and an 85cm dish inorder to receive atlantic bird 3 5 west. All in all, can these channels be decrypted. Many thanks and a thousand apology if im in the wrong post.
T think the diablo and a few others do..

aldo2332
05-01-2009, 06:15 PM
i cant get my head round these cams. If you just buy a diablo cam for example, Does it just slot in & unlock a load of encrypted chans or is there more to it? If so what??

RoYaL KiD
06-01-2009, 01:57 AM
i cant get my head round these cams. If you just buy a diablo cam for example, Does it just slot in & unlock a load of encrypted chans or is there more to it? If so what??
Thats about it so long as the cam has been programmed with the latest files via a cas 3 programmer..

aldo2332
06-01-2009, 03:22 PM
Thats about it so long as the cam has been programmed with the latest files via a cas 3 programmer..
thanks pal

is there any channels open that are worth watching? Since prem, etc have gone ive not used my dish. I would like to know if there is more available.

krazylegz
06-01-2009, 10:50 PM
it will open the following aldo m8

diablo 2.2

DigiTv on Thor.
Kingston on Sirius.
ORF on Astra.
FreeXTv channels on Hotbird when working data.bin is available.
Some Biss channels i'd presume

if upgraded to 2.3 it'll also open

Canal Digital Nordic on Thor.
Digit Alb on 16 east.
Kabel Kiosk on 8 west.
Kabel Deutshland on 23.5 east.
SexView on Hotbird when working data.bin available

also with a cam you'll need a programmer to program it like a cas3 also need the files to be upgraded by the cam people

aldo2332
06-01-2009, 10:58 PM
it will open the following aldo m8

diablo 2.2

DigiTv on Thor.
Kingston on Sirius.
ORF on Astra.
FreeXTv channels on Hotbird when working data.bin is available.
Some Biss channels i'd presume

if upgraded to 2.3 it'll also open

Canal Digital Nordic on Thor.
Digit Alb on 16 east.
Kabel Kiosk on 8 west.
Kabel Deutshland on 23.5 east.
SexView on Hotbird when working data.bin available

also with a cam you'll need a programmer to program it like a cas3 also need the files to be upgraded by the cam people

thanks sorry for hijacking the thread.
so i take it a subscription isnt needed for these aswell? Is it the full digitalb subscription available or do i still need offical card?

krazylegz
07-01-2009, 07:42 AM
as far as i'm aware of its the full digitalab package m8.

no you dont need an official card, but i'm sure diablo has started to charge for the updated bin files that is needed with the new keys in, however i'd imagine you'll still get people uploading them f.o.c

RoYaL KiD
11-01-2009, 02:48 AM
All digitalb channels are open excluding the hd ones..they cannot be watched..