PDA

View Full Version : Lite-on fw release soon

tinkertiler
09-12-2008, 08:56 AM
Lite-On iXtreme coming soon....
>> A iXtreme firmware is soon to be released for the Xbox360's LiteOn DG-16D2S drive.

Release is scheduled for the day before Christmas. More details will be available upon release. In preparation of the release, it is recommended that you purchase some of the available hardware listed below to assist you in the process of extracting the key. If you already possess and are capable of using a RS232 to TTL converter (serial) then you do not need to purchase any of the hardware listed below. If you have already dumped your key, no other modifications will be necessary.

Both Xecuter and Maximus offer Solderless (with the usage of the "Spear" or "Probe") methods to extract your key.
If you already own a Xecuter Connectivity Kit v3, a tutorial on how to extract the key is listed here hxxp://team-xecuter.com/ck3/liteon_windows.htm
If you already own a Maximus 360 Xtractor, the manual may be viewed here hxxp://To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. for usage.

Buy Xecuter Connectivity Kit v3 PRO:
Buy Xecuter Connectivity Kit v3 LITE:
hxxp://To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. hxxp://To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. hxxp://To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Buy Xecuter Connectivity Kit v3 Probe:
hxxp://To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. hxxp://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?showtopic=669182
Iriez "Yes, I can confirm. Depending on how quickly development and testing goes, we might even see 1.5 for the other drives aswell, to fix liteon spoofing for hitachi/samsung drives, aswell as a few other small features previously discussed."

plexo
16-12-2008, 10:31 PM
already have a seperate folder on my pendrive labeled LITEON with dosflash.exe sitting there :)

mrnice
25-12-2008, 06:58 PM
Now out and confirmed working, I just flashed my Lite-On and all is well. Definately worth the effort.