PDA

View Full Version : Dstt Card Advanced

trickyfandango
19-11-2008, 03:28 PM
Hi Looking To Puchase A Dstt Card For A Pressie For Xmas And I Have Noticed That There Is Some Dstt Advanced Cards Now On The Market Which Are A Few Quid More Appart From Being Black In Colour And Having A Side Slot For The Tf Card Does Anyone Know What The Diffrence Is Between An Advanced One And A Regular White One. My Understanding That The Regular White One Holds Upto A 8gb Micro Card Anyway. So Was Wondering If They Are Any Diffrent
Cheers Rich

Collider
19-11-2008, 06:25 PM
- DS original cartridge size, Slot1 interface
- TF adapt slide in and no push type
- No FlashMe, built-in NoPass, and the GBA cards in slot2 can be started directly
- Supports Clean ROM, No covert
- 100% SDHC TF and standard TF compatibility up to 32GB flash memory card
- Supports FAT/FAT32, works on any OS
- Save directly to TF card, Never lose your saves
- Automatically detect and generate save type
- Supports Moonshell and homebrew. DLDI auto-patching
- Supports Action Replay cheat and edit the code base
- Supports select all switch of cheat (key Y/X)
- User friendly skinable interface and support Skin DIY
- Supports the ?Hot-Key? SOFT RESET?WiFi game?DS Rumble Pak?DS Browser etc.
- Supports Download play, 4-scale-lightness adjustment ( DS Lite only ), Use L Key in menu
- Free downloadable OS software required for usage. Download from official Site ******* <-for which you can google :)

BTW 32 is a massive space for all the educational software lol

trickyfandango
20-11-2008, 02:29 PM
Cheers for all that but I think the basic diffrence is that they have a side push in slot with no spring mechanism and like you say can take upto a 32gb card wich is too much anyway
Cheers
rich

trickyfandango
22-11-2008, 12:18 PM
Just found out that the DSTT Advance card is from another company which make clones. They have just given it an elaborate name and are selling them a bit more expensive than genuine ones to make a quick buck...BEWARE

Collider
22-11-2008, 02:25 PM
What are they clonesof as i have R4 and theres no way im going to get a 32gb working on this,thought the spec for R4 was 8gb so it cant be clone of that

trickyfandango
30-11-2008, 04:36 PM
From what I know now, NDSTT slit into 2 companies which now produce the same NDSTT card. the first company which has the original web site at NDSTT.COM is where you go for the original firmware and they show you piccys of FAKE TT cards produced by the 2nd company so you can tell the difference. The second company is now called CN-NDSTT.COM and on there web site it shows cards from company 1 TT cards as fakes and also firmware can be downloaded from there as well. So both company's say the other company's are fake. The vast majority of buyers purchase from company 1 as these are taken as the true card and company 2 as being FAKE. I have been told that the DSTT ADVANCE card is a product of company 2 and does not do what it says on the tin. IE it wont take over a 4gb micro card. I have been told It is just flashy words on a crappy product. If anyone has purchased one let us know how you got on with it

AbsDigi
30-11-2008, 09:26 PM
I think one has to be careful of the cloned versions

trickyfandango
30-11-2008, 10:32 PM
Yeh It can be a bit of a mine feild as regards getting the genuine product. There are clones of just about all the types of cards out there, you just have to do a bit of home work before buying