PDA

View Full Version : digitalab card

billy2
06-11-2008, 05:52 PM
Is this the best card for showing the football including 3pm matches ?

RoYaL KiD
08-11-2008, 12:54 AM
No mate. At the moment there having probs with 3pm rights. The best card is showtime but you need a massive dish. The most convenient is RC5 DigiTV. Premiere aint too bad but that has i heavy price tag. These two are currently hacked anyway. Premiere is 19.2e and digiTV is 1w both encrypted in n2.

RoYaL KiD
10-11-2008, 12:37 AM
You made a decision yet mate? Buy a diablo 2.3 cam. Thatll open canal sport at 1west and digitalb sport so no need for official card.

Calico
31-01-2009, 02:53 PM
I am trying to help someone out with getting more sport (european football etc) on his technomate1500. The dish is fixed towards astra 1 and hotbird. I dont know if it can be pointed at 1 west.
Would a diablo 2.3 cam do it for him? Also I have seen that it might need updating every so often. How is this done? And does the cam do the decryption without a card?

I've heard of these M2 cards. What kind of programmer would do these, and would the card work in the technomate without another cam?

Any help appreciated cheers :)

krazylegz
03-02-2009, 04:59 PM
his current dish can realligned to tho 1w.

currently i think the diablo are the best cams out at present, and yeah they will need updating when ever new files are released for them. the cam itself decrypts channels with out a card in it, but can also be used for viewing cards that the receiver doesnt support.

the M2 card will wor directly in the card slot of a TM1500, and again this needs files programmed onto it...but usually after a little while cards become ice scrapers as they stop making the update files and release a new card....just to make more money basicly

Calico
03-02-2009, 08:05 PM
Thanks for the answers m8. No doubt that will lead to more questions pmsl.
When I said I did'nt know if the dish could be pointed at 1W, its because of the building next door to him. :)
But we've got something to be getting on with Cheers :)

aldo2332
04-02-2009, 06:29 PM
When I said I did'nt know if the dish could be pointed at 1W, its because of the building next door to him. :)
But we've got something to be getting on with Cheers :)
aaarrrrgggh same problem but with a neighbours tree in the way!!!!! That satellite is cursed :cussing:!!!!

krazylegz
04-02-2009, 07:22 PM
aaarrrrgggh same problem but with a neighbours tree in the way!!!!! That satellite is cursed :cussing:!!!!

chainsaw........chop the fooker down :roflmao:

voyager
04-02-2009, 08:42 PM
yes diablo are the best cams out at present,for at long M8,till duolabs made enough money then will end up like all the other cams..