PDA

View Full Version : Games freezing

trickyfandango
05-11-2008, 01:16 AM
Hi I puchased a dstt card a while back and its working fine and decided to get another for a xmas pressie. The problem I get with the second card I got is the games freeze when loading I know its not the dstt card itself cos when I put in the other sd from the first one I bought the games on it works fine and there is no freezing
Has anyone experienced the same thing
not sure where I'm going wrong

tinkertiler
05-11-2008, 08:33 AM
Try formatting the sd card and re installing everything again. If that doesnt work the memory card could be dodgy

Jango
05-11-2008, 11:45 AM
Try formatting the sd card and re installing everything again. If that doesnt work the memory card could be dodgy

I'd have to agree with Tink, I lent my sons DS card to a lad across the road and he knackered it up. When I was trying to fix it, that was one of the most common suugestions to fix the problem, to format the SD card again.

trickyfandango
07-11-2008, 10:24 PM
Thanks guys think the micro sd card I had was a cheep rip of one. Got a new Kingston one 2gb for only ?3.75 off ebay works a treat.

tinkertiler
07-11-2008, 10:31 PM
Great to see you got sorted mate and thanks for letting us know what the problem appeared to be.