27-10-2008, 08:04 PM
update
put on nabilost image
put in new captains settings
put in new satanbundel keys
put in ccam 2.9

satalites am gettings
ok have got 19.2 e channels premier ,fta german fta ord

13.0e hotbird fta.(some) sky itilia ,italian fta (some) cyfra,(some) cyfrony polsat ,srg . (some)arabesque ,arabic .dan/rehia/asia.(some)rtv,(some)mtv

thor = dig,some fta
28.2 astra fta,bbc fta,(some)world/family ,(some)asian

i know it must be because im using the goto function and that am only hitting certain transponders and that the dish isnt set right ,but i must be doing something right lol trust me i will get this lol if it takes me all year lol

berley
27-10-2008, 10:06 PM
but i must be doing something right lol trust me i will get this lol if it takes me all year lol

its already nearly took you all year, pay an engineer you miserable bugger :roflmao:

krazylegz
28-10-2008, 03:59 PM
you still not got this sorted?????

the first thing you need to make sure is that pole/bracket is exactly straight on every side, if thats ok and still dodgy maybes your receiver could be faulty? what you using?

other than that theres only the elevation and skew that could be stopping it

notanotherone
28-10-2008, 04:24 PM
the first thing you need to make sure is that pole/bracket is exactly straight on every side, if thats ok and still dodgy maybes your receiver could be faulty? what you using?
dont be silly am waiting for you to get your butt up here and get it fixed ,if i sort it what will i have to moan about :roflmao:

Magnu420
28-10-2008, 10:25 PM
update
trust me i will get this lol if it takes me all year lol

only 2 months left till end of the year numpty :roflmao:

notanotherone
21-11-2008, 09:13 PM
ok had a guy out today and hes sorted it all for me also put in new cables.fixed anf realinged my old sky dish and everything is working fine now

krazylegz
22-11-2008, 08:37 PM
can everybody take note of the bit in red pmsl

ok had a guy out today and hes sorted it all for me also put in new cables.fixed anf realinged my old sky dish and everything is working fine now

now ask nao what the guy said was wrong with it....lmfao :roflmao:

soz m8 couldnt resist lol

RoYaL KiD
22-11-2008, 09:05 PM
glad ur sorted dude... after all this time