PDA

View Full Version : x factor 2008 - who is your least fav

Lainie
24-10-2008, 11:46 AM
for me its daniel and diana im afraid. nice people but i just dont think they can sing good enough to be on x factor. diana absolutely murdered u2 - with or without you 2 weeks ago.

Wulliebhoy
03-11-2008, 11:56 PM
I think its a load of rubbish this year.They are not in the same league as Ben Mills, Leonna Lewis etc

Jango
04-11-2008, 10:37 AM
I think its a load of rubbish this year.They are not in the same league as Ben Mills, Leonna Lewis etc

Ben Mills is that good that I had to google his name to to even jog my memory. I'm sorry Wullie mate, but I have to totally go the other way and say this is one of the best set of X-Factor finalists for a long time, with the exception of Daniel he's a nice fella.

Ben Mills - I ask you !

swizz
04-11-2008, 02:21 PM
Cant go that wee irish boy dont know his name eoghh or something like that looks freaky to me..

swizz

Jango
04-11-2008, 05:47 PM
I wouldn't worry too much Swizz, I reckon Owen will be gone soon, his voice just isn't up to strength against some of the others. Lets hope it's him and Daniel he's a nice bloke in the bottom two this week, that is unless we have songs from childrens nursery rymes this week. This might be his comfort zone as they like to say.

Albertz
05-11-2008, 12:12 AM
I can not go that Rachel Hylton, she can not sing to save herself and they say she has some talent, still waiting to see it.

I also don't agree with x cons being aloud on the show, also don't get me started on that Leona Lewis, she already had previous singing contracts and an album that her previous label are trying to release. She should never have been aloud on the programme.

Collider
05-11-2008, 12:20 AM
Is it possible to vote the whole show :roflmao:

Jango
05-11-2008, 10:32 AM
Is it possible to vote the whole show :roflmao:

Now thats just being nasty, your comments have been taken on board and we can only try and do better next week.

thelostone
08-11-2008, 12:09 AM
All of them :roflmao:my mrs never misses it i can not stand the program sooner watch paint dry

Magnu420
08-11-2008, 03:20 AM
All of them :roflmao:my mrs never misses it i can not stand the program sooner watch paint dry

whats watching paint dry like ........is that on tv

thelostone
08-11-2008, 04:09 AM
whats watching paint dry like ........is that on tv
It is if i do the painting mate:woot: