PDA

View Full Version : Pro Evo 2009

Albertz
21-10-2008, 09:59 PM
I got pro evo 2009 last wk and I must that I am very disappointed in it, all the summer transfers are not up to date and the past few years I think FIFA has got far better.

Is there a reason why they didn't do the summer update?

tinkertiler
21-10-2008, 10:28 PM
At a guess is just the programmers being lazy and thinking they can get away with it because a game they did a while ago was good. I dont play footballl games but i know what you mean when a game dissapoints. Need For Speed Most Wanted was brilliant and i mean brilliant. And all the ones that have followed have failed in my expectations by a long way. The new Need Fpr Speed is supposed to go back to this style and i hope it does deliver. I know its not the same as what you are saying about PES but alot of the game companies think they can get away with giving us rubbish because they gave us a brilliant game a while ago!!!

There is only one series of games that i can think of that has got better as it went along apart from one of them in the series and thats the PGR series 1 and 2 are brilliant 3 is a cut down version of the 2nd one and the 4th is just out of this world!

I just wish that the game developers took a bit more notice what us gamers want and not what they can be bothered to do!!

Albertz
21-10-2008, 10:42 PM
Aye your right mate, developers are just trying to save a buck or two.

I agree with you about need for speed, most wanted was a good game then carbon and pro street were not in the same league, i just can't get into pro street at all.

tinkertiler
22-10-2008, 07:30 AM
i played carbon for a bit then gave up the others are just horrid.

The new one is out soon so cant wait for that just hope it wont let me down like the others did

Upspouter
22-10-2008, 05:11 PM
I heard that within a few weeks there should be a free downloadable patch (at least for PS3 users) to update the transfers. Don't rely on it though! And the team names will still be wrong. That aside, I'm quite enjoying it - but as I noted in another post, may get Fifa too, because it does look good.

Albertz
22-10-2008, 09:53 PM
In my opinion mate i think FIFA has got far better in the past few years, i think the graphics and game play is far better and faster, as it used to be the other way Pro Evo was the best.

Im looking forward to the new Need For Speed, i thought one of the best ones was Underground, from then the have went down hill.