PDA

View Full Version : Louie Walsh - Girl Band

Jango
20-10-2008, 10:13 AM
I'm starting to get a bit naffed off the way everyone (Simon Cowell mainly) goes on how Louie Walsh knows nothing about girl bands and that how 2 weeks running the two girl bands under his care have been kicked out. Is it surely not that these girls weren't very good in the first place and had Louie been in charge of one of the other catagories, he himself would have slagged them off. There seems this year to be a massive divide between the ones that can and can not sing, predicting who will be in the final weeks may not be so hard.

God I love X Factor !

swizz
20-10-2008, 10:39 AM
I am a bit disapointed with x factor this year , not too many good singers i think wee all know its going to be alexandra,wee irish guy and the wee 17year old blonde in the final the rest are useless in my opinion , we will still watch it though lol...

swizz

Lainie
23-10-2008, 10:01 PM
i thought daniel should have went last saturday. he was simply woeful. i was stunned he wasnt in the bottom 2!!

nice guy but not x factor material

Jango
24-10-2008, 09:01 AM
i thought daniel should have went last saturday. he was simply woeful. i was stunned he wasnt in the bottom 2!!
nice guy but not x factor material

Don't worry too much Laine, I'm sure the lovely Daniel will be in the bottom two this week.