PDA

View Full Version : Righteous Killing

Jango
13-10-2008, 04:29 PM
What do get if you bring together two of the biggest names in the film game - De Niro & Pacino and call it Righteous Killing ?

Well it should be a cracker of a movie but it turns out to be a waste of two hours of your life. I won't spoil the plot (what plot) but it just sort of drifted along and nothing happens. I remember when 'Heat' came out with those two both in, 3 hours of how two stars in their own films are brilliant but are unable to work together......and then it happens again here. If you get a blagged copy then maybe worth the watch, but if it in anyway involves money, give it a wide birth.

I give it 4 out of 10.

Lainie
13-10-2008, 10:08 PM
saw it at the movies last wed and yes very disappointing.

dreamer
18-10-2008, 08:41 PM
What do get if you bring together two of the biggest names in the film game - De Niro & Pacino and call it Righteous Killing ?
Well it should be a cracker of a movie but it turns out to be a waste of two hours of your life. I won't spoil the plot (what plot) but it just sort of drifted along and nothing happens. I remember when 'Heat' came out with those two both in, 3 hours of how two stars in their own films are brilliant but are unable to work together......and then it happens again here. If you get a blagged copy then maybe worth the watch, but if it in anyway involves money, give it a wide birth.
I give it 4 out of 10.

I'm sorry to hear that I had planned to go and see it tomorrow at the piccies but maybe I will fo see something else! Thanks for the warning