PDA

View Full Version : X factor 11/10/08

berley
11-10-2008, 09:50 PM
i think cheryls group are amazing, and also think she's an excellent mentor, she's investing time and commitment with them and it shows, she's got 3 completely different acts, the wee blonde bird i just love, and simon got it right you either love or hate her, me personally - i love her and her dress was spot on for her as well, she looked and sounded simply amazing, she's just perfect and i hope she goes far, the quiet shy bird who sung last(i really should try remember names but she was the dark haired one) was quite simply ....... wow, she has the voice to take her far and i truly hope it does, she also has something really really attractive and captivating about her

Jango
13-10-2008, 04:17 PM
i think cheryls group are amazing, and also think she's an excellent mentor, she's investing time and commitment with them and it shows, she's got 3 completely different acts, the wee blonde bird i just love, and simon got it right you either love or hate her, me personally - i love her and her dress was spot on for her as well, she looked and sounded simply amazing, she's just perfect and i hope she goes far, the quiet shy bird who sung last(i really should try remember names but she was the dark haired one) was quite simply ....... wow, she has the voice to take her far and i truly hope it does, she also has something really really attractive and captivating about her

Yep have to totally agree with you on Cheryl, she has improved the X-Factor a '1000 percent' - I think I've heard that somewhere before. The groups this year are poor yet again, it's such a hard catagory to be lumbered with in the first place. From Saturdays show I would say Daniel the fella who lost his wife will go this week, nice guy but not up to the standard of the girls and some of the lads. For me the one who Louis Walsh dropped three years ago is likely to win overall, she's slightly odd looking but hey I'm no oil painting myself. I did though feel really sorry for the lad who use to work in Pointins, what a crap song to give to somebody, it looked like he was going to blub but kept himself together in the end.

Thank god big brother finished and X-Factor came back on, looking forward to I'm a celeb next for the run upto Xmas.......isn't telly great ?

Lainie
13-10-2008, 10:02 PM
think cheryl has the winning lot but my god that girl bloody murdered U2's song on sat night!!

Jango
14-10-2008, 08:20 AM
think cheryl has the winning lot but my god that girl bloody murdered U2's song on sat night!!

Have to agree with you there Lainie, like pull ya pants up Simon says, 'you will either love her or hate her' after Saturday night I hate her, might change my mind after this weeks performance. Fingers crossed also that Cheryl with have those pants on again when she performs with Girls Aloud, badder, badder, badder bing !!!!

Lainie
15-10-2008, 10:13 PM
i loved cheryls lippy on sat night. was going to email the show to find out what she had on as it was gorgeous.

btw how many times are "you nailed it" or "you owned that stage" or "you made that song your own" going to be said.

louis says nailed it all the time lol