PDA

View Full Version : which one would be the best reciver for decode?

joy123
26-09-2008, 05:08 PM
which one would be the best satellite reciver for decode out there at the moment?

**OVERRIDE**
27-09-2008, 07:07 PM
Hi m8,

I would said a technomate but just got a eagle linux box there a great little box,basically a clone dreambox,once you've uploaded the software in the box,i will clear lots of channels like english movies and prem football,also if you hook it up too a cardshare server opens up alot more channels,make sure your dish is motorised aswell.......

Feel free to ask any more questions you may have......

badmanvan
11-12-2008, 02:12 PM
Hi, yeh i heard about these boxes, but also about a "Darkbox HD"? anyone got any info on them? if they are any good, easy to use/update..., software easily available?

can get one including a motorised dish for about ?250, is this a good price

cheres

Sicilian
11-12-2008, 03:16 PM
You could try & win a fantastic linux satellite receiver here To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Just for the cost of a few raffle tickets purchased for a good cuase :zoom:

RoYaL KiD
13-12-2008, 03:31 PM
Depends on your technicality.. If you like networking then a dreambox and cardshare but if you are basic then a Technomate.

jureko
18-12-2008, 06:31 PM
Dreambox openmedia eagle linux boxes in general with technomate even if patched you will not be watching much tv anymore

aldo2332
18-12-2008, 07:43 PM
Darkbox HD is by far the one to buy from now on it will be for future investment aswell. I personally havent got one yet as no need for it now but read loads about them & theres plenty of support for them on other forums. When i have some spare money will certainly purchase one. Im not saying its the best just saying its worth it for future usage. ;):

:trustme:
I wouldnt really advise getting anything else although there still are some great recievers.

Sicilian
19-12-2008, 10:40 AM
Darkbox HD is by far the one to buy from now on it will be for future investment aswell. I personally havent got one yet as no need for it now but read loads about them & theres plenty of support for them on other forums. When i have some spare money will certainly purchase one. Im not saying its the best just saying its worth it for future usage. ;):
:trustme:
I wouldnt really advise getting anything else although there still are some great recievers.

Dont see why. If I was in the markets for a HD sat box, i'd invest in a DM800S, simply becuase the amount of differant images/plugins/support available for them.

RoYaL KiD
22-12-2008, 02:39 AM
Well in all honesty you are not going to read anything against the darkboxes are you on that forum which you are on about or you would get banned straight away... You need a unbias review on it... I would go for the dreambox hd receiver...