PDA

View Full Version : The Force Unleashed - Wii

Jango
18-09-2008, 08:22 AM
I've been waiting a long time for this from when I first remember reading something about it in the distant past. Only played it for a couple of hours but as star wars fan and a wii owner this ticks all my boxes. It has good use of the wii controls, picking 'baddies' up and throwing them across the screen with the numchuck and using the main control as your light sabre. It's graphically very good and I'm sure the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions will be even better. Slightly easy at the moment and maybe you are too powerful for your own good, but all in all fab. The one thing over other consoles that I've read the wii version has is the two player light sabre dual, this is where one of you gets the chance to be Mace Windo and the other as Darth Maul. If I wasn't a star wars fan and I had ?40 to buy a wii game, would I buy it ? Hate to say it but 'no' For kids I don't this there will be too much play ability. It's like buying a scalelectrix, it looks great but after a while all the car does is go around and around.

shandybean
11-11-2008, 01:34 PM
The single-player game is waaay to short on this one. Could have been so much better. Roll on the first Star Wars game that uses the Wii MotionPlus add-on!