PDA

View Full Version : Unloop Various ROM11 cards

dmccric
16-09-2008, 11:40 PM
I have several cards that can be read by nagra edit, these cards can only be read upto certain points I was wondering wot the chances are of unlocking these with the T911.

1) ROM11 BOD logs in to BD3 but not BD0.(prompts user for BD0 key)
2) ROM11 BOD cannot log into BD3.
3) ROM11 BOC logs in to BD3 but not BD0.(prompts user for BD0 key)
4) ROM11 BOD set IFS failed.

Any info on this is appreciated.

Sicilian
17-09-2008, 07:31 AM
The first 3 you should be able to. The fourth not sure. What programmer u using to read them in nagraedit?

dmccric
15-10-2008, 07:53 PM
Im using a Cryptik, smartmouse & pheonix progammer that has a serial port NOT USB.

I have never had a problem using the programmer, when I programmed the card I saved the rom image and so the BD0 key but it doesnt work.

mickyrobbo
15-10-2008, 08:16 PM
I have several cards that can be read by nagra edit, these cards can only be read upto certain points I was wondering wot the chances are of unlocking these with the T911.
1) ROM11 BOD logs in to BD3 but not BD0.(prompts user for BD0 key)
2) ROM11 BOD cannot log into BD3.
3) ROM11 BOC logs in to BD3 but not BD0.(prompts user for BD0 key)
4) ROM11 BOD set IFS failed.
Any info on this is appreciated.
just keep restarting the read in nagra it should read sometimes it can get small errors when reading the rom,s I just kep restarting the read and it sorts them out ,,althought I use a usb unlimited to do my mosc as my true serial comm reader is faulty try it to se if you can read them again

dmccric
15-10-2008, 08:35 PM
I have tried this loads of times, I can log into XNCS V1.8 on 1 card but I dont know what to do from there, I need some BD0 keys, I have a T911 but I cannot get it to open the backdoor for BD0.

Any ideas?

mickyrobbo
16-10-2008, 12:37 PM
I have tried this loads of times, I can log into XNCS V1.8 on 1 card but I dont know what to do from there, I need some BD0 keys, I have a T911 but I cannot get it to open the backdoor for BD0.
Any ideas?
Here is a doc on how to use xncs find it attached

Mickyrobbo

dmccric
17-10-2008, 07:00 PM
Cheers for that. I followed the tutorial and was able to get the backdoor keys but when trying to get in using NagraEdit it wouldn't let me get in, it keeps saying back retreival blocked and then wrong password.

Anymore ideas.

mickyrobbo
17-10-2008, 10:18 PM
Cheers for that. I followed the tutorial and was able to get the backdoor keys but when trying to get in using NagraEdit it wouldn't let me get in, it keeps saying back retreival blocked and then wrong password.
Anymore ideas.
Try and use rom studio to read your cardf I think it is to do with your reader that is causing the error,s
Mickyrobbo

mickyrobbo
17-10-2008, 10:20 PM
Try and use rom studio to read your cardf I think it is to do with your reader that is causing the error,s
Mickyrobbo
Sorry m8 just use the sidewinder script to get your details from the cards ,,,and mod,s I would of edited my last post but the edit buton was missing
Mickyrobbo

dmccric
18-10-2008, 06:12 PM
Sorry mate I dont know what the sidewinder script is, i have included some fotos of the nagra & XNCS comms. strings.

mickyrobbo
20-10-2008, 08:52 PM
Sorry mate I dont know what the sidewinder script is, i have included some fotos of the nagra & XNCS comms. strings.
I will put it in the downloads for you now put card in your unlooper and use winexplorer 5.4 let the script run and it will find your details for you

mickyrobbo
20-10-2008, 08:55 PM
I will put it in the downloads for you now put card in your unlooper and use winexplorer 5.4 let the script run and it will find your details for you
Sorry my mistake just put card in unlooper and just double click the sidewinder program and let it run ,,mods where is the edit button

dmccric
21-10-2008, 11:50 PM
Thanks for that but I wanted the backdoor key so I can reprogram the card as I cannot get anymore, sorry for the inconvenience. Anymore help is appreciated.

mickyrobbo
22-10-2008, 08:49 PM
Thanks for that but I wanted the backdoor key so I can reprogram the card as I cannot get anymore, sorry for the inconvenience. Anymore help is appreciated.
if you can not get the backdoor key from it its blocked use what i say and then when you get your details use mrom or cardtolls to wipe your card m8 and then you will be able to write to the card with new image but only after you have your details

dmccric
24-10-2008, 01:12 PM
I can get the backdoor key, using XCNS, but when I enter it in NagraEdit it says wrong password. I have managed to get the backdoor password for a few cards but each one says wrong password.
In nagra it says 'backdoor bloacked'.

If you could tell me where to get MROM & CardTolls I would be very gratefull.

mickyrobbo
27-10-2008, 10:55 PM
Send me your email addy and I will send it to ya,,have you checked the downloads for it I only ask as im not going to look for it as I have it and a bit busy lol,

Send me your email addy and I will send it to ya,,have you checked the downloads for it I only ask as im not going to look for it as I have it and a bit busy lol,
Sorry mods again as the edit button is missing,,di you get your details from the sidewinder script,

Sicilian
28-10-2008, 06:28 AM

Have you tried google?