PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know any places to get good deals on printer cartridges???

Krasy
08-09-2008, 08:23 AM
I print a lot of photos for my business. I was wondering if anyone knew
where I could get some good deals on printer cartridges?

DavC
08-09-2008, 02:12 PM
bowlers in manchester always have some bargains.

are you just after compatables or the genuine ones?

Collider
08-09-2008, 02:49 PM
Already posted To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. also try snapfish.com as every1 you invite through a email addy gives you 20 free prints and all you pay is 99p postage,didnt take me long to set up 10 email addys lol = 200 prints

hinamalik
08-09-2008, 09:17 PM
if you are in london the best place is Stratford computer fair on every saturday and sunday, you can get extremely cheap cartriges for epson, hp

Rozello
09-09-2008, 05:05 AM
I've been using a very good company for about six months now. They work
real well and save our company a lot of money actually. Printer Ink Cartridges and Toner Cartridges for HP, Epson, Lexmark, Canon, Brother, Dell and more - IowaInk.com (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. is
the website. Hope this helps! All the best.

ihatedeskjets
13-09-2008, 09:02 AM
I've tried a lot of compatibles from various places and recently found this site The Ink Cartridge Factory - Epson HP Canon Dell Lexmark Brother Printer Ink Cartridges (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. and so far after 20 or so i've had no failures for my epson.