PDA

View Full Version : Unlocking Rom 11 BOC & BOD

briles
07-09-2008, 11:55 AM
Can anyone tell me if I need to use the same script for these cards. I've got a T911 unlooper, and 3 cards to read. I'm hoping to get IRD and BK numbers, so any advice on this would be much appreciated :)]

mickyrobbo
08-09-2008, 08:30 PM
Just use the bod script for them what script do you have you never said

briles
09-09-2008, 10:41 PM
Thanks for the reply. I've got all I need now and have ulcocked one card using a rom11 unlocker and winexp. This place doesn't seem the same since the problem, hope it returns to it's former glory. The files I found elsewhere, and read loads of questions regarding the subject matter - again elsewhere.

Sicilian
10-09-2008, 10:19 AM
Thanks for the reply. I've got all I need now and have ulcocked one card using a rom11 unlocker and winexp. This place doesn't seem the same since the problem, hope it returns to it's former glory. The files I found elsewhere, and read loads of questions regarding the subject matter - again elsewhere.

I thinks people are just being a little cautious in the current climate, but stick around you may be able to help others with the info you've picked.

briles
10-09-2008, 07:26 PM
Will be sticking around mate, fair do's about folk being cautious. Have already started writing a simplistic guide to cracking Rom 11's. Hey, as I type my nice little beep came, that's no. 2 cracked methinks. :)]