PDA

View Full Version : Keegan may have left newcastle again

fergalsworld
02-09-2008, 01:01 PM
Kevin Keegan and Newcastle United set to part company
Manager Kevin Keegan is poised to leave Newcastle United following a meeting with the club's board of directors.
More here
Kevin Keegan and Newcastle United set to part company - Football news - Telegraph (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/leagues/premierleague/newcastle/2667372/Kevin-Keegan-and-Newcastle-United-set-to-part-company---Football-news.html)

Collider
02-09-2008, 07:10 PM
Yea he gone,he might come back though(3rd time lucky) but with the bad run he has had i doubt it

notanotherone
02-09-2008, 07:17 PM
Newcastle Utd release statement but leave more questions than answers (From The Northern Echo) (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. answers/)

Newcastle united
Club statement leaves more questions than answers
6:53pm Tuesday 2nd September 2008

Newcastle United have released the following statement on the club's website:

Newcastle United can confirm that meetings between members of the board and manager Kevin Keegan were held both yesterday and today.

Kevin has raised a number of issues and those have been discussed with him.

The club wants to keep progressing with its long-term strategy and would like to stress that Kevin is extremely important, both now and in the future.

Newcastle United values the effort and commitment shown by Kevin since his return to St James' Park and wants him to continue to play an instrumental role as manager of the club.

For the avoidance of doubt, the club has not sacked Kevin Keegan.

krazylegz
02-09-2008, 09:07 PM
i think mike ashley and dennis wise are a bunch of t*ts.

KK was promised 100million to spend when he took over but he hasnt been given anything, the odd players bought have been bought with money generated by selling players against his wishes ie. milner.

the whole place has been one big media circus all day and they chose to wait till 7pm to say they hadnt sacked him....very professional eh.

if he does happen to stay and he doesnt get the funds he wants in jan then i'd definately say he'll walk then