PDA

View Full Version : Having trouble editing bouquets

ashfaqrasul
30-08-2008, 11:48 AM
OK first of all, editing bouquets on the Dreambox (DM500C) is just not going to happen. Basically, when I try to add channels to my bouquets using the dreambox, all the channels are grouped in their provider codes. So here I have this set of provider codes, all with ONE channel randomly placed inside each Folder, which I have to sort. Nope. Not gonna happen.

Then, I decided it would be easier using DreamboxEdit to do it. So, I FTPed the var\tuxbox\config\enigma folder to my computer, and opened with DBE. Once opened, I couldn't see the bouquets I had already created on the Dreambox, but I continued anyway, and set all my bouquets with relative ease. After saving the file, I FTPed the folder back into the Dreambox and rebooted to find absolutely nothing had changed. Also tried reloading channel lists. Nothing.

Does anybody know what the problem might be, or what it is I'm doing wrong?

Thanks

fergalsworld
30-08-2008, 12:15 PM
when you press ok then red you should get a alpha list of all services/channels here is a guide for you
http://www.world-of-digital.com/forums/f84/tutorial-how-setup-bouquets-using-gemini-6345.html

ashfaqrasul
30-08-2008, 01:13 PM
I didn't know you could edit bouquets this way. Takes a little longer, but it works. Thanks.