PDA

View Full Version : Gav12345

DessertDog
05-08-2008, 07:45 AM
A post just to say thanks to Gav for all the images and all the help he has given not just me but im sure many others on here and other places,well done Gav hope your still gonna be about m8.

berley
05-08-2008, 08:25 AM
ive never had the pleasure of trying any of your work but only because i dont have cable

however i sincerely hope that just because you've released your final one doesn't mean that you going to be disappearing from the forum

your a great asset to the forum in any capacity so see you around gav and hey you'll have more time for the radio now :dj:

dil
05-08-2008, 11:55 AM
Yes i'd like to add to Gav's outstanding work he's really helped me in the past and still has been :) its nice to know there are people out there like gav who help us all and want nothing in return (except feedback), not many people like that nowadays so a Big Thank You Gav for all your hard work, and you being a very kind person even noob friendly, not one thread have i seen where gav has responded harshly or sarcastically, I persoanlly really appreciate tt big time, Thanks Desertdog for starting this thread as well :)

renwich
05-08-2008, 12:15 PM
Sorry to see your not modding images anymore m8, you supplied me with lots of help and advice over the years, and supplied the dbox community with lots of quality work.

sad to see another one of the few givers to the scene hanging up there gloves,

notanotherone
05-08-2008, 01:17 PM
get a grip big gav it better not be the last one or else :roflmao: you know i dont need to say much becasue you know how much help youve given me thro the years and you know just how much i appreciated it from the start rite up to now cheers big man v:Dv