PDA

View Full Version : 7 day EPG on dreambox?

hotbaws
30-07-2008, 05:38 PM
Howdy,

Possibly a silly question but I havent came across anything after having a quick look so thought I'd ask...

Has/Can FreddyFr0g's 7 day EPG be ported to the dreambox? If so are there any images which support this?

Thanks.

fatman
30-07-2008, 05:55 PM
u can download a plugin designed for dreamboxes, but it takes up space, I use one for my sat dm600

I dont think you could use freddies plugin as its for neutrino which afaik has only been made available for the 500 series which wont allow you to add the bits required into the root

FreddyFr0g
31-07-2008, 09:20 AM
Are all dreamboxes Enigma based?
I tried to port my "work" to enigma (on dbox) some times ago but without any luck... looked like it was going to be surprisingly easy at first as it looked like I was just going to listen to more pids to the main EPG process (like I did for the neutrino based code)... but the thread/process didn't kick-in in the PVR_EPG channel... my guess at the time was that because there were no pictures, the EPG thread wasn't called upon... this is a wild guess though I'm still not familiar at all with enigma's images.

Just to summarise the process, the EPG data process should be exactly the the same as the standard one but instead of looking at 0x12 (standard), the 7 days data is streamed on 0x2bc on specific channels (PVR_EPG is one of them).