PDA

View Full Version : SKYJET F5 SPORT 125cc

dil
30-07-2008, 10:44 AM
I'm thinking of getting a SKYJET F5 SPORT 125 125cc What do you guys think? I'm getting a mixed response from the internet I'll be doing my test on it as well.
Thanks

dil
18-08-2008, 06:04 PM
Apparantly they're suppose to be kak(rubbish) and tend to breakdown withing the first year, ?850 for a brand new one though they do look really good, the only good thing about it is the engin (honda make) and shape everything else is very poor on it.
Hopefully this will help others out there

Elvin_A1
13-03-2009, 05:33 PM
if they have a honda engine which are reliable engies then why do they tend to break down? im also thinking of buying 1, an 09 model.

Hunter
13-03-2009, 06:11 PM
the 09 version looks weel nice

yes there a cdi engine (bullet proof) but it ussually not the bikes at fault, it,s the uk suppliers

these bikes come almost flat pack so if you have a bit of nogin about you and a little time on your hand you can get them for about ?700 direct and put it together yourself

all the problems i,v heard about them are: no elgine iol causing problems, light system a bit fussy and fairing rattle
these are all down to the build, so if your thinking of getting one (the wife want,s one) go to a reputable suplier who takes time with them or do it yourself

work it out, your paying someone ?150 to put it together for you when perhaps you could be doing it yourself properly ;)

:seasaw:

dil
21-03-2009, 08:13 PM
if they have a honda engine which are reliable engies then why do they tend to break down? im also thinking of buying 1, an 09 model.

I didnt mean the engine breaking down but everything else around it,
As I read it they use pop-rivets to hold the fairing not screws (rattling noise) and other parts breaking down or not functioning properly.