PDA

View Full Version : M3 DS Simply Card Dead !!!

Jango
28-07-2008, 09:52 PM
Hiya, can anyone advise me on my sons M3 DS simply card. It's been working great now since Dec last year, lent it to a kid across the road who was going to a wedding, gave it back and the DS won't / can't see the card. Put the flash card in my daughters M3 DS simply and that still works, so it looks like the cartridge is dead. Does anybody know if you can flash the actual cartridge ? Don't know if this will work but struggling to speak to the supplier - what a surprise ! I know I can flash the memory card but that isn't the problem. If I google this you get send from site to site and don't actual find anything.

Help me OB1 you're my only hope.............

Collider
28-07-2008, 11:52 PM
Couldnt find anything on fixing it and if the SD card works in the other m3 then it could be as you say the cartidge.

Try formatting the SD card again and try that,failing that all i found was these email address`s for technical support

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
or
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jango
29-07-2008, 08:13 AM
All sound advise Scott and many thanks for that little bit extra in your assistance, I know it's defo not the SD card as I have the luxury of testing it on my daughters kit. Gona have to push on and try and contact the supplier again, it's a fairly big supplier that I know tons of people have used but as I said before, when you want to contact them it's about as hard as trying to find an Englishman who plays for Arsenal !