PDA

View Full Version : wii fit

blahblah
10-07-2008, 01:43 PM
any one know of anywhere in north london where they have wii fit in stock as proving a bit elusive this game

DessertDog
10-07-2008, 01:51 PM
Have you tried using google??

berley
10-07-2008, 02:32 PM
i normally check some kind of stock checket sites when it comes to anything new that nintendo bring out

i used this one when i was after the console itself

Wii Fit £69.99 - In Stock Locator (http://www.wiipreorder.co.uk/Wii-Fit.aspx?ref=1&gclid=CM7Eo_S2tZQCFRSA1QodvDY7Tg)

blahblah
10-07-2008, 06:19 PM
thx fellas but been trying these sites non stop .guess i need to keep popping into my local game shops and be lucky they get a delivery just in.

DessertDog
10-07-2008, 06:45 PM
thx fellas but been trying these sites non stop .guess i need to keep popping into my local game shops and be lucky they get a delivery just in.

Can you not just order one from there?

blahblah
10-07-2008, 07:18 PM
no one is taking orders for them anymore and no chance of reserving at argos either.first come first serve at the mo

notanotherone
10-07-2008, 07:53 PM
there is no orders been taking on wii fit for the forseeable future, wollies have sold out and not taking any order they dont expect them to be in the next 2 months other places like gamestation have limited amounts coming in, and sorry to have to say this but with xmas coming, sept is their time for orders to be taken, so we mite not see these till next year if were lucky its a suck it and see follow the Wii Fit £69.99 - In Stock Locator (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. and hope you get there before they sell out
or you could do the old trick of downloading the disc ,getting a breadboard or lump of wood the same size as the board attaching your other remote to it and playing it that way

DessertDog
21-07-2008, 01:30 PM
Managed to get one from argos yesterday