PDA

View Full Version : 3G iPhone July 11th

Gazer
06-07-2008, 05:02 PM
well 5 days to go untill the new 3G iphone shows its face in our local stores :)

who will be getting one of these 2nd gen iphones ?
well i think i will..... with having a 3g sim card on o2 with unlimited data its got to be a most for me.... as the iphone i have now is slow on this edge data it as built in it.

Gazer cant wait

notanotherone
06-07-2008, 06:49 PM
well 5 days to go untill the new 3G iphone shows its face in our local stores :)

well i think i will..... with having a 3g sim card on o2 with unlimited data its got to be a most for me.... as the iphone i have now is slow on this edge data it as built in it.

Gazer cant wait
so can i get it then ?

Gazer
06-07-2008, 06:53 PM
so can i get it then ?

yes you can nao .... and its out on pay as you go..think they are ?359 16 gig and ?269 8 gig

notanotherone
06-07-2008, 06:58 PM
yes you can nao .... and its out on pay as you go..think they are ?359 16 gig and ?269 8 gig
no you numpty i want your old one:roflmao:or should i say my old one back:roflmao:

pande_monium
06-07-2008, 07:08 PM

Gazer cant wait

Think I'm going to get myself one as well. Might not go for it right away though. Might wait a couple of weeks for the 1st reports.

Plus, its more fun unlocking one than using a kosher one !!

Might be a good idea to get one from the US. Anybody going there in the near future?

Gazer
06-07-2008, 10:32 PM
Think I'm going to get myself one as well. Might not go for it right away though. Might wait a couple of weeks for the 1st reports.

Plus, its more fun unlocking one than using a kosher one !!

Might be a good idea to get one from the US. Anybody going there in the near future?

Think you will find that you will still need to unlock the pay as you go iphone as well, because they will not work on a standard o2 sim

DavC
08-07-2008, 10:00 AM

an extra ?90 just for 8gig more memory? does it come with other improvements or just the extra memory?

Gazer
08-07-2008, 11:19 AM
an extra ?90 just for 8gig more memory? does it come with other improvements or just the extra memory?

just the extra memory m8 and yes it is alot as memory is cheap at the moment.

notanotherone
09-07-2008, 07:05 AM
i heard they had all sold out even b4 release date on friday due to pre-ordering

Gazer
10-07-2008, 10:14 PM
i heard they had all sold out even b4 release date on friday due to pre-ordering

sounds like it ..... but iv got one put to one side at my local o2 shop ;) so i will see if its worth getting tomorrow when i call in

berley
10-09-2008, 08:54 PM
with having a 3g sim card on o2 with unlimited data its got to be a most for me

what tariff is that on gaz ?

is it this one >>>>> O2 promotions (http://shop.o2.co.uk/promo/o2promotions/package2/phonepackage)

DavC
11-09-2008, 08:06 AM
iphones are only sold on o2 and all with a 3g sim and unlimited data.

however the data is only for stuff done on the actual iphone. if you use the sim in something else, or use the phone as a modem for your pc then your not covered by the "unlimited" data. (or at least thats what i've read.)