PDA

View Full Version : eos 5 film camerafor sale

twinism
02-07-2008, 05:43 PM
i have pics on another site if thats ok here is the link canon eos 5 film camera - Canon Digital Photography Forums[/url] any offers would be nice thanks

berley
02-07-2008, 08:40 PM
copied and pasted from the link

eos 5 film camera with 2lensessigma zoom 70-210 and sigma zoom 28-80 horizontal hand grip and vertical hand grips sigma carry holdallmanual thick canon red shoulder strap on camera excellant conditon

can you state an asking price with postage and packing as this isn't ebay

thanks

pande_monium
02-07-2008, 11:29 PM
[quote=twinism;143167]i have pics on another site if thats ok[quote]

You need to login to that site to view the pics... I don't have an account there and most people here won't either. Be a good idea if you can please upload the pics here as well.

Also, are the lens USM or the standard kit ones?

twinism
03-07-2008, 08:05 AM
i will post pics when i get home today and all relevant equipment and i nrealised this was not ebay when i typed world of digital into the search bar pics price later on gang bye

DessertDog
03-07-2008, 08:33 AM
i will post pics when i get home today and all relevant equipment and i nrealised this was not ebay when i typed world of digital into the search bar pics price later on gang bye
If as you say above why have you still not put a price on the item it takes 20 seconds to edit a price in.Items for sale in this section need a price.

twinism
03-07-2008, 02:49 PM
ok take it easy ?50 is the price did not know what to ask for camera was not mine thought someone on here would like to make a offer that knows about this camera was not tryin to con anyone not in my nature , hope this helps pics and price thanks

twinism
04-07-2008, 01:22 PM
pics on price up no replies as yet seems other replies were just for moaning sake bored looking for something to pick lol some people

DessertDog
04-07-2008, 03:34 PM
From that i take it you are in a rush to sell?If that the case why not lower your price a bit it may help you.If you implying that we are moaning why dont you come out and say it.

berley
04-07-2008, 04:24 PM
pics on price up no replies as yet seems other replies were just for moaning sake bored looking for something to pick lol some people

oi my reply wasn't for moaning sake it was for forum sake

everyone gets advised they need to put a price on items for sale

twinism
04-07-2008, 07:53 PM
i thought i explained there WAS NO PRICE BECAUSE I DID NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE ITEM THOUGHT SOMEONE WOULD KNOW HOW MUCH IT IS WORTH AND MAKE A OFFER,,,, so now i was asked to "PUT PRICE ON" " PUT PRICE ON" SO I DID now i am gettin told " LOWER THE PRICE" jeez camera was just sittin there wastin away dont need the money not desperate just thought someone would like it sorry for any bother or nearly fatal distress i have caused to people if anyone knows the body count tell me i will be happy to say sorry again and again bye for now and chill

DessertDog
04-07-2008, 08:08 PM
Go take a chill pill and get that chip off of your shoulder we are here to help and that is what we have all tried to do but you have been sarcastic in all of your replies and think the world owes you something.Let me tell you now wod owes you nowt so dont think it does we try to help where we can but if you keep making sarky replies you may find that will stop comming.No one TOLD you to lower the price it was a suggestion in reply to your moaning about no one being interested.