PDA

View Full Version : rex and jen face eviction

berley
01-07-2008, 09:38 PM
Jennifer and Rex have been nominated for eviction this week.

Big Brother gathered the housemates in the living area this evening to announce the results of yesterday's nominations.

Rex's name was read out first and he smiled and shouted: "Yes!" before apologising for his outburst.

It was then announced that Jennifer will also face the public vote. Stuart let out a low whistle but Jennifer remained straight-faced.

Stuart then urged the rest of the group to be quiet in case Big Brother announced a third name. When none was read out, the group began to disperse.

Both Jennifer and Rex were involved in the row that saw Dennis removed from the house. It is the first time either has faced the public vote.

tbh i was hoping it wouldn't be any of these 2 as i like Rex so hope he stays, i cant stand Jen and her 2 faced bitchy way of talking but at least it gives everyone else something to talk/moan about as the house is in danger of becoming a nicey nicey peaceful place

fergalsworld
02-07-2008, 02:45 PM
I hope jen goes as all she does is bitch about other house mates not being themselves
well we can see she has finally started being herself...a two faced bitch that just likes causing fricton by slagging all the other house mates off.

swizz
03-07-2008, 11:39 AM
Pretty sure jen the bitch is going, well acording to the bookies they have her as hot favourite to be booted out..!!