PDA

View Full Version : Day of Defeat : Source FREE WEEKEND

The-Wappy-One
05-07-2006, 01:35 PM
As off this weekend the game i love will be free for one weekend only

Here%u2019s the lowdown from Valve themselves:

Yesterday we released the Summer 2006 Update for Day of Defeat: Source. Judging from the games we%u2019ve had on the public servers running the new maps, Jagd and Colmar. people are having the same kind of fun we were having around the office before we released them. If you still haven%u2019t purchased Day of Defeat: Source, you%u2019ll get a chance to play the new maps in about a week, as we%u2019ll be having a second Day of Defeat: Source Free Weekend. The second free weekend will commence at 1:00 p.m. Pacific time on July 7th, and conclude at 1:00 p.m Pacific time on July 10th.

http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/7747/dodsthumbnail7er.jpg

I can recomed a great server

server.takenoprisonersclan.com:27035
Take no Prisoners DoD:S Server

and we may have another server on standby for the weekend.. i'll post it here if your intrested.

To get the game

go to Day Of Defeat (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Or Welcome to Steam (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Hope to see some of you on there ;)

jay
05-07-2006, 02:17 PM
Thanks
I missed this offer last time, i'll have a look but Battlefield2 will be hard to beat.

Call of duty2 is pretty amazing too