PDA

View Full Version : vista home premium

mrjunes
22-06-2008, 12:38 PM
good afternoon all, my brother inlaw bought a laptop from ebay recently that had a broken hardrive, so i bought a new data hardrive and he asked me to put windows xp on as he doesnt like vista (as do a few peeps) but i,ve a laptop that i am about to format and have always had xp, so i would like to try vista for myself. he gave me the serial in return for fixing the laptop for him what i am after is where to get a copy of vista home premium oem so i can install vista. much appreciated jon.

Collider
22-06-2008, 06:12 PM
Go here --->>> Mozilla Firefox Start Page (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. and put torrent after windows vista ;)

We dont have illegal software on here im afraid.

mrjunes
22-06-2008, 08:02 PM
hi scott, cheers for the quick reply m8. i am now sorted, just borrowed a copy from a m8, am just curious to see the difference after i re-format my laptop, i,ll probably have xp back on b4 end of the week lol cheers anyway m8. jon

Sicilian
23-06-2008, 04:01 PM
hi scott, cheers for the quick reply m8. i am now sorted, just borrowed a copy from a m8, am just curious to see the difference after i re-format my laptop, i,ll probably have xp back on b4 end of the week lol cheers anyway m8. jon

If it's a serial number from say a Dell or Acer. The serial will not work with their version of vista installation media.

mrjunes
04-07-2008, 11:45 PM
hi Sicilian, is was from a advent, but after looking into it i think i,ll stay with xp for the time being. got a copy from a m8 who owns a repair shop. but thanks to all anyway.

turner123
05-07-2008, 10:20 AM
hi i run windows vista home prem on my vaio, i got to say after about a year of using it i would nt go back to xp it just looks old fashioned and dated, i do agree vista had a few problems at the begining but not now, i dont have a problem what so ever. give it ago you ll see the benefits of vista