PDA

View Full Version : Alex booted out of the house

Jango
19-06-2008, 08:08 AM
Taken from MSN

Alex Booted Out Of BB

Alexandra De Gale has been removed from the Big Brother house for repeated unacceptable behaviour. A statement from Channel 4 said: "Contestant Alexandra De-Gale has been removed from the Big Brother House for repeatedly breaking the programme's rules on conduct by behaving in an unacceptable and sometimes intimidating manner towards fellow housemates. Alex was in discussion with Darnell in the living room shortly after 10.15pm yesterday evening (17th June), with a number of other housemates in proximity.

Discussing her nomination for this week's eviction, Alex was heard to make apparently intimidatory comments about her intentions on leaving the House. Shortly afterwards, Dennis, Rebecca and Rex discussed her comments in the garden and were clear that they found her behaviour to be threatening, a view that Rex repeated subsequently during a Diary Room discussion with Big Brother. This incident follows a series of arguments involving Alex since the ninth series of Big Brother started on 5th June. She has twice been called to the diary room and reminded of the rules governing behaviour towards other housemates.

There has been a strong negative reaction from viewers to Alex's behaviour with Channel 4 having received a significant number of comments since launch. Her latest remarks were not screened via the 'as live' streaming on E4, but were reported up to senior production staff. In consultation with executives at Channel 4 the decision was taken to remove Alex from the house on the grounds that she had repeatedly broken the programme's rules governing housemate behaviour, despite twice being reminded of her responsibilities.

Alex was called to the Diary Room at approximately 6pm on Wednesday 18th June to be informed of the decision and was removed from the House without further contact with other contestants. The remaining housemates were informed of Big Brother's decision at approximately 8pm. Alex was one of two housemates nominated for eviction this week and as a result, in line with the terms and conditions covering phone voting on Big Brother, the latest eviction vote has been suspended."

Alex, an accounts executive and young mother from Croydon in south London, has been at the centre of numerous incidents. We take a closer look at Big Brother's combative housemate in our gallery below.

Taken from Jango - Well I never !!!!

TokinWelshman
19-06-2008, 08:37 AM
she was gone in the evictions anyway. her perseption of her own religion made me laugh. its ok to wear short skirts and not have her ankles covered smoke and drink beer. but becomes an issue when a man dresses in drag.

talk about pot calling the kettle black.

once agian religion causes problems in the big brother house. just like it causes it on the outside.

i personaly think the bigbrotherr format is old and dated now. each year more ristrictions and more and more iss dubbed . bet channel 4 are gutted they would of beaten the records on profit for this vote i think .