PDA

View Full Version : The last 2 Dr Who !!!!

Jango
18-06-2008, 08:20 AM
Oh my god, read last night on ITV text page 133 who will appear in the last two Dr Who of this series (the baddie / monster that is)......not going to say though as I wouldn't wish to spoil it for anyone. For those who love this program, this is yet another dream come true for your memories. Be ready to hide behind the sofa once more !

Celtic67
18-06-2008, 10:22 AM
The Sun website has a picture of the updated version. I'll not post a link, but if you go to the site, use the search facility to search the Sun rather than the Web and stick in the name, you'll find the pic. Looks pretty genuine.

Jango
18-06-2008, 04:24 PM
The Sun website has a picture of the updated version. I'll not post a link, but if you go to the site, use the search facility to search the Sun rather than the Web and stick in the name, you'll find the pic. Looks pretty genuine.

Hiya, I've checked this out after your post and in reading it says the picture is a hoax and has been posted by Dr Who fans.....still looks good though !

Celtic67
25-06-2008, 11:01 AM
Have you watched the extra trailer on the BBC website or Saturday's confidential? Looks like the pic is real. The voice sounds pretty good as well.