PDA

View Full Version : Question about c/s

markymids
17-06-2008, 12:48 PM
Doesn't c/s work by sharing the keys that are on a card over an internet connection?

If so, why not just make a copy of the subbed card.. or is that not an easy thing to do??

Curious123
17-06-2008, 02:58 PM
As far as I know no one has managed to copy the card and usually the cards require activation.

Sicilian
17-06-2008, 03:06 PM
Anyone got anymore info on how to setup card sharing with Linux boxes?

fatman
17-06-2008, 06:38 PM
I think Cccam 2.09 does it, thats what im using with my dm600s to clear FTV sly channels with my sly freesat card, but there is also a util called ccinfo that looks as though it may help facilitate CS, I'm looking to try it as well

markymids
18-06-2008, 01:22 AM
As far as I know no one has managed to copy the card and usually the cards require activation.
I thought anything could be copied! But obviously I don't know the ins and outs of it..

krazylegz
20-06-2008, 08:17 PM
I thought anything could be copied! But obviously I don't know the ins and outs of it..

no m8 anything cant be copied, easier encrypptions can(moscs) but the likes of ND$ which is used by sly uk and sly italia cant.

CCcam can be used for c/s but is not very secure, the server needs set up a dyndns account account and share his line whilst the peer needs a active C line also using a dyndns account, but the massive downside about CCcam is that a peer can also share there share, which could result in it being very unstable for genuine share members.

MGcamd/newcs is the best way in my eyes, a little more complicated but each peer needs a line in their newcamd.list file that corressponds with the servers so the peers cant pass on their share

markymids
20-06-2008, 11:55 PM
Yes I've been reading all about CCcam and c/s... it's all very interesting.. I can't wait to get setup with a dreambox and a dish (moving house soon and I'm bored of cable now lol).

Apparently you can verify the IP address of your peer on CCcam to prevent them from sharing your card(s).

Satsearching
22-06-2008, 09:22 PM
I'm toying with the idea of getting a 2nd dreambox and sharing round the house, so any info/links on CS would be cool.

Cheers
SS

markymids
23-06-2008, 12:28 AM
There are a couple of great c/s forums I have found.. but don't know if I can mention them here.

PM if you want!

deepy
05-07-2008, 05:32 PM
the massive downside about CCcam is that a peer can also share there share, which could result in it being very unstable for genuine share members.

Firstly a hello to everyone and thanks for allowing me to join this good forum.

Just to clarify about Cccam, the number of hops, reshares, or number of times a share is passed on, is determined by the "F" line in the servers Cccam config.

Each server and client has "F" and "C" lines which can be tailored your needs. So for instance if I wanted to share a card but didnt want it passed on by the client to anyone else the F Line would be F: user pass 1 0 0 where the 1 only allows the card to go 1 hop from the server.

The C line is the clients connection line and can be set up to accept or block cards from the server.

Hope this helps, set up correctly Cccam is an excellent softcam carrying no more or less danger than any other cardsharing cam.

notanotherone
05-07-2008, 07:47 PM
Firstly a hello to everyone and thanks for allowing me to join this good forum.

Just to clarify about Cccam, the number of hops, reshares, or number of times a share is passed on, is determined by the "F" line in the servers Cccam config.

Each server and client has "F" and "C" lines which can be tailored your needs. So for instance if I wanted to share a card but didnt want it passed on by the client to anyone else the F Line would be F: user pass 1 0 0 where the 1 only allows the card to go 1 hop from the server.

The C line is the clients connection line and can be set up to accept or block cards from the server.

Hope this helps, set up correctly Cccam is an excellent softcam carrying no more or less danger than any other cardsharing cam.
ok lets get a idiot proof giude done here so the likes of us numpties can understand wtf yous are all talking about ive read this and that and am still no the wiser here ,no one has acctually said 2you do this "or you you do that" so lets get it all sorted out we could have a good thing here

deepy
30-07-2008, 12:47 PM
Sorry for late reply, hope this is fairly clear, but first of all I dont think cardsharing should be discussed other than between boxes on a home network. That may break your agreement with your provider but probably isnt illegal. It is of course illegal to cardshare with others. So I have assumed that you are sharing between 2 dreamboxes on a home network and that you are able to download and install cams.

The example below shows the configuration for sharing 1 card between 2 boxes on a home network using Cccam. I have used dreambox IP addresses of 192.168.1.1 for the server box (box with card) and 192.168.1.2 for the client. Once you have downloaded and installed Cccam to both boxes you will find the config file - Cccam.cfg - in var/etc.

Box 1 - The server (box with card)

Download Cccam.cfg in var/etc with any ftp proggie, from box 1 with the card in - the server - to your pc and open it with any text editor.

At first glance for the newbie it will appear full of gobbeldygook and it mostly is - delete the lot.

Then add this line:

F: user pass 1 0 0

where user and pass are your username and password which can be anything.
Save the file and ftp it back to var/etc.

Box 2 - The client (box without card)

Get the Ccam.cfg from this box, delete as before then add this line:

C: 192.168.1.1 12000 user pass

The ip address is that of the server. 12000 is the port that traffic will go to on the server and is the default port for Cccam. User and pass must be the same as those used in the F line above. FTP it back to var/etc.

Restart the cams on both boxes, all being well you should clear the channels on both boxes.

Moving on if you have cards on both the boxes that you wish to share between both boxes the configs would look like this:

Box 1

F: user1 pass1 1 0 0
C: 192.168.1.2 12000 user2 pass2

Box 2

F: user2 pass2 1 0 0
C: 192.168.1.1 12000 user1 pass1

You can see that each F line has a corresponding C line on the other box, using the same user and pass.

Hope these very simple examples give some insight into cardsharing.