PDA

View Full Version : tps

D2mac
15-06-2008, 10:36 PM
looks like tps are up to there games again..all off on technomate 1500 + super...

? could be a new patch is needed

aldo2332
19-06-2008, 03:04 PM
looks like tps are up to there games again..all off on technomate 1500 + super...
mines fine since last patch.

krazylegz
20-06-2008, 08:07 PM

tps did go off, but back on now......................however multivision is now gone and no longer available, not a case of changing encrytption or moving to astra its totally stopped broacasting unfortunately:(

aldo2332
21-06-2008, 08:45 PM
yeah sorry it had gone off d2. So thats the end of MV for good now? What next?

D2mac
28-06-2008, 09:53 PM
yeah sorry it had gone off d2. So thats the end of MV for good now? What next?

not a lot mate....the prem channles on 19east are still going....and polsat on 13east..

2 me prem are crap and so is the none english polsat..

my sat box is put away not good

FreddyFr0g
29-06-2008, 08:08 AM
TPS is back with the help of SBCL (+vplug) and daily v_tps.bin files if you have a demo that can connect to a PC (DreamBoxes/Dbox2).

aldo2332
30-06-2008, 01:56 PM
TPS is back with the help of SBCL (+vplug) and daily v_tps.bin files if you have a demo that can connect to a PC (DreamBoxes/Dbox2).

SBCL (+vplug)?? What are these

krazylegz
01-07-2008, 08:47 AM
sbcl and vplug are for technomates, programs that run on your pc/laptop whilst box connected to it via serial cable.

linux recievers dont need these

FreddyFr0g
01-07-2008, 06:50 PM
You can use SBCL + vplug with a dreambox/dbox2 actually and TPS is working just fine with the latest version + latest key file. You only need to have a computer linked to your demo via an ethernet cable (not serial) and linux demos WILL need it for watching TPS as it is the only way I know at the moment (all the soft cams being down) - unless I'm missing something.

FreddyFr0g
01-07-2008, 07:04 PM
Can I quickly add to this that can upload SBCL_vPlug_TPS_ABSat if someone is interested, can a moderator tell me if it's OK to upload it with keys?
Alternatively, this can be downloaded from other sat forums.
It's easy to use you just need mgcamd, and amend the following files:
in your dreambox/dbox2, amend newcamd.list so that mgcamd connects to your PC:

CWS = PC_IP_RUNNING_SBCL 6001 root dreambox 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

Amend your SoftCam.Key so that mgcamd doesn't try to use it's internal routine to decrypt (I commented out keys):

; TPS/ABSat France (13.0E)
#V 007C00 08 AxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxB ;
V 007C00 09 2xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx7 ; 09-09-2004

Then when you have SBCL, edit SBCL.ini
replace

TCPAddress=whatever-ip

by

TCPAddress=YOUR_DEMO_IP

You will also need to amend vplug.ini in the plugoins folder of SBCL:

TPS_AU=0

All credit to andres66 from another forum and the guys involved in generating the tps.bin and v_tps.bin files!
Cheers

fatman
05-07-2008, 11:25 AM
no keys, but other stuff should be ok in my view

FreddyFr0g
05-07-2008, 07:00 PM
OK, I uploaded everything as an external link so that it would be easier for anyone to get started, download everything here:.:: Partage-facile.com ::. La simplicit? du partage de fichiers (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. You need a dreambox/dbox2 running the latest mgcamd and a PC connect to it (via ethernet), please don't forget to make the changes as per my previous post.

fatman
06-07-2008, 03:42 PM
Took me a while to work this out , but can confirm this works

Thanks Freddy, anymore we're missing out on :tv:

FreddyFr0g
06-07-2008, 07:00 PM
I'm glad you got it sorted, took me a while too!

fatman
06-07-2008, 07:07 PM
all we need now is for you to write a clever plugin to take some of the pain out of it,

i.e having to remember to update the tps.bin everyday :banghead:

lol

FreddyFr0g
07-07-2008, 09:55 AM
Unfortunately, for what I understand, TPS is finishing broadcasting on HotBird at the end of the month (that or end of Viacess/TPSCrypt). That's probably why no one is willing to spend some time to make it AU again or get a plugin out :D!

Darth Jax
14-07-2008, 12:00 AM
I have a technomate 1000 CI will the link above help me from start to finish considering I just got the box from someone who got it from someone else and they said it was working and then stopped and could not get the person who used to fix it for him to do it because he lost contact with that person. how can i find out if the box has the software installed already but just needs some adjustments to get tps working on it again.

aldo2332
14-07-2008, 01:56 PM
I have a technomate 1000 CI will the link above help me from start to finish considering I just got the box from someone who got it from someone else and they said it was working and then stopped and could not get the person who used to fix it for him to do it because he lost contact with that person. how can i find out if the box has the software installed already but just needs some adjustments to get tps working on it again.

You need null serial cable & the software program then a source to download the patch & softcam k***s.

The software program will tell you if it has.

Darth Jax
14-07-2008, 07:16 PM
You need null serial cable & the software program then a source to download the patch & softcam k***s.

The software program will tell you if it has.

can I get this from a place on ALL day Saturday wink wink

Dont suppose you know the name of the software programme or can I find that out from the same source. If i find the shady feller patch will I find the Software to go with it.

lol

aldo2332
15-07-2008, 01:43 PM
can I get this from a place on ALL day Saturday wink wink
Dont suppose you know the name of the software programme or can I find that out from the same source. If i find the shady feller patch will I find the Software to go with it.
lol

yeah the program is called darkman tm loader v.187. here is the program & latest patch i cannot post the k***s though due to forum rules you will have to find them yourself.

Connect it via null open program browse to the patch software & click connect. Simple.

(sorry if any of this is not allowed krazylegz please remove or move if required)

Darth Jax
15-07-2008, 06:36 PM
Cheers for your info, not too bothered about the K@@@s, I just want to get familiar with the box and see how it works and so on all that will sort itself out later. Is the loader and the patch the same if I decide to get a different model box. Thanks for your help, just need to get the null is it the same as you use to connect to dreamboxes?

aldo2332
15-07-2008, 07:14 PM
Cheers for your info, not too bothered about the K@@@s, I just want to get familiar with the box and see how it works and so on all that will sort itself out later. Is the loader and the patch the same if I decide to get a different model box. Thanks for your help, just need to get the null is it the same as you use to connect to dreamboxes?
i dont think so im only new to it myself. The patch ive given u has premier open.

Darth Jax
15-07-2008, 07:28 PM
i dont think so im only new to it myself. The patch ive given u has premier open.

No Probs mate, its part of the learning process. Thanks for Your Help

Cheers

krazylegz
17-07-2008, 01:34 PM
the keys are ok to be uploaded to the satellite downloads section lads;)