PDA

View Full Version : big brother 2008

berley
05-06-2008, 09:31 AM
big brother 2008 starts tonight

do you love or loathe this programme

and oi nao gazer sicilian and caoimhe aint allowed to reply in this thread :roflmao:

notanotherone
05-06-2008, 10:19 AM
love it big time

berley
05-06-2008, 10:26 AM
oi you got told not to answer :gun:

Collider
05-06-2008, 11:33 AM
Same as NAO but possibly just a wincy teeny little bit more

Sicilian
05-06-2008, 11:33 AM
luv IT!! But got to admit i'm looking forward to seein the blonde bit get her bits out :roflmao:

berley
05-06-2008, 04:46 PM
love it big time

Same as NAO but possibly just a wincy teeny little bit more

luv IT!! But got to admit i'm looking forward to seein the blonde bit get her bits out :roflmao:

knew you guys loved it really :dance::dance::dance:

wullboy
05-06-2008, 08:29 PM
OOOOO, A FEEL SICK :roflmao:

Jango
08-06-2008, 08:12 PM
It's all started great again this years, fab set of house mates to love and hate. Do any of you remember Mario from Ant & Dec, he was set up as a Sly Stallone look alike. They had members of the public coming up to him asking for his signature and having there photo taken with him.

markymids
09-06-2008, 12:08 AM
I said I wouldn't watch it this year.. but I'm addicted already. I can't believe how evil that Alex is.. she went too far tonight! There was no need for all the OTT abuse she gave Mikey!

Jango
09-06-2008, 11:39 AM
I said I wouldn't watch it this year.. but I'm addicted already. I can't believe how evil that Alex is.. she went too far tonight! There was no need for all the OTT abuse she gave Mikey!

I have to agree how evil that Alex is but on the other hand Mikey over stepped the mark a little too early there. He's said from day one that he like to wear birds gear which I must admit made me think here we go....another odd ball. It was just an excuse to get any girls knics on, I just reached out and put them on, he's blind not thick ! Alex should have stayed out of the arguement though, that is unless Mikey decides to put knickers on also LOL ! Is is also me but I don't that scouse chic a dee is a babe, everyone keeps going on about her and I can't see it - she's a 6 at the most. For me it's the welsh lass Rachel, pretty looking, nice with others, no bitching yet, good word to say about all. Early days, lets not peak with the falling out but it does get the program started off nicely.

Yep I'm hooked !

markymids
09-06-2008, 12:51 PM
Yeah I agree that Mikey is no angel, and people shouldn't let him get away with stuff just because he is blind, but I really thought Alex went a little too far with her rant!

I don't get the obsession with Stephanie either. She's got a gorgeous figure and gorgeous hair but like you say the face is just a 6 when it's not got slap on!