PDA

View Full Version : iPhone 3G Launch Date Confirmed June 9th

Gazer
01-06-2008, 06:33 PM
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. many predicted Apple will announce the launch of the highly anticipated 3G iphone at their Worldwide Developers Conference Keynote on June 9th.
Along with the new 3G model, there will also be some new Country specific sales policies put into action. For example in Spain the 3G iPhone will be available for sale from June 18th at the opening of Telefonica’s like megatore with nationwide availability the next day
The other European countries with iPhone availability will have similar launch schedules.
The 3G iPhone will also no longer be available at a fixed price point in certain Countries bringing with it’s launch new sales policies for the device.

notanotherone
01-06-2008, 06:40 PM
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. many predicted Apple will announce the launch of the highly anticipated 3G iphone at their Worldwide Developers Conference Keynote on June 9th.
Along with the new 3G model, there will also be some new Country specific sales policies put into action. For example in Spain the 3G iPhone will be available for sale from June 18th at the opening of Telefonica?s like megatore with nationwide availability the next day
The other European countries with iPhone availability will have similar launch schedules.
The 3G iPhone will also no longer be available at a fixed price point in certain Countries bringing with it?s launch new sales policies for the device.

so when you get it, can i have my iphone back???

markymids
09-06-2008, 12:56 PM
Any news yet as to whether 3G browsing on O2 will be all-inclusive in the monthly charge?

pande_monium
10-06-2008, 01:47 PM
Any news yet as to whether 3G browsing on O2 will be all-inclusive in the monthly charge?

Should be. Wait till the new tarriffs come out with the release of the phone.

The additional features for the iPhone 2.0, as given on Apple's Website (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. are quite impressive. I think Nokia need to come out with a really good device to even things out.

Some will argue that Apple's just "catching up". True... but realise this, with a drop-dead gorgeous handset like this, a completely open & secure system like the OS X, innumerable 3rd party applications... they're miles ahead. The N95 (perhaps the closest rival) feels like a brick compared to the iPhone.

These is my personal opinion... perhaps severely shadowed by the fact that I'm an iPhone owner. But think about it... 1 year down the line I'm still absolutely in love with my phone. It still doesn't cease to amaze me. No other phone's done that to me yet. Not even my trusty Sony Ericcson p910i.

I think it falls in the same revolutionary category of Matrix... what Matrix did to DVD, the iPhone did to mobiles - take it to a completely different level, perhaps only imagined before.

Gazer
11-06-2008, 08:30 AM
iPhone is coming soon for Pay & Go

Customers will soon be able to enjoy all the great features of iPhone without a monthly contract with the iPhone for Pay & Go.

thelostone
11-06-2008, 11:17 AM
If i read this right ?100 for the iphone nice
iPhone 3G: The vital stats - www.t3.com (http://www.t3.com/news/3g-iphone-the-vital-stats?=35959)

pande_monium
11-06-2008, 11:06 PM
If i read this right ?100 for the iphone nice
iPhone 3G: The vital stats - Gadget news and reviews - To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Yep... the 8Gb iPhone is ?99 on the ?30 & ?35 tarriffs. On the ?45 & ?75 tarriffs, its free.

The 16Gb will be ?159 on the ?30/?35 tarriffs, ?59 on the ?45 and FREE on the ?75 tarriff.

I think the best news will be for the existing iPhone customers who are on O2. They can upgrade to the new 3G without having to wait till the end of their contracts... by just signing a new 18 month contract.

I wonder what the Pay As You Go tarriffs will be for the iPhone...